Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just a guy that likes watching his wife suck cock

rjyellowhammer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2024
Arizona
Hello forum, new member looking around and wondering where to get started, so 'new member introductions' seems like a logical spot to dive in.

I'm the male half of a long term (20+ years) marriage, and we've been into cuckold play from the beginning, so comfortable and experienced.

My wife really enjoys bbc, and while her preference for bbc initially pushed us into this lifestyle, she's also enjoyed many large cocks from other ethnicities, often, over the years.

She is most definitely a 'size queen' ,and is always on the hunt for large studs. While she's obviously in it for frequent orgasms, via big dick, my fetish is mostly centered on watching her suck hung cock (which, luckily she loves to do), so the content I post is likely to be BJ heavy.

The blowjob is tragically undervalued in the cuck community in my opinion. Your wife can have a ho-hum time getting fucked and pretend that she's enjoying it. You'll never know. When she's eagerly working his shaft with the same mouth she tells you 'I love you' with, and begging to be slapped in the face with his cock there's no fooling yourself about what's going on. When she's moaning excitedly as he triumphantly cums on her face and mouth and, and then takes a phone pic of her smiling and jizz-covered face to show his buddies, there's no denying that you've been cucked.

At least in my opinion.

Happy to have found this place and looking forward to swapping wife stories and content with all the rest of you. 20 years in, and it's not the answer for everyone, but for those lucky enough to be compatible with this lifestyle, it really is a cheat code to a happy marriage.

20220608_131713-EDIT-EDIT.jpg
IMG_0095.JPG
20131015_001019.jpg
DSC02586.JPG
356889064_1353146761766286_3902181211465620156_n.jpg
Resized_Resized_20210721_203533_2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NaughtyPaul, GABiHubs, Olddognewtricks and 18 others
rjyellowhammer said:
Hello forum, new member looking around and wondering where to get started, so 'new member introductions' seems like a logical spot to dive in.

I'm the male half of a long term (20+ years) marriage, and we've been into cuckold play from the beginning, so comfortable and experienced.

My wife really enjoys bbc, and while her preference for bbc initially pushed us into this lifestyle, she's also enjoyed many large cocks from other ethnicities, often, over the years.

She is most definitely a 'size queen' ,and is always on the hunt for large studs. While she's obviously in it for frequent orgasms, via big dick, my fetish is mostly centered on watching her suck hung cock (which, luckily she loves to do), so the content I post is likely to be BJ heavy.

The blowjob is tragically undervalued in the cuck community in my opinion. Your wife can have a ho-hum time getting fucked and pretend that she's enjoying it. You'll never know. When she's eagerly working his shaft with the same mouth she tells you 'I love you' with, and begging to be slapped in the face with his cock there's no fooling yourself about what's going on. When she's moaning excitedly as he triumphantly cums on her face and mouth and, and then takes a phone pic of her smiling and jizz-covered face to show his buddies, there's no denying that you've been cucked.

At least in my opinion.

Happy to have found this place and looking forward to swapping wife stories and content with all the rest of you. 20 years in, and it's not the answer for everyone, but for those lucky enough to be compatible with this lifestyle, it really is a cheat code to a happy marriage.

IMG_0095.JPG
20131015_001019.jpg
DSC02586.JPG
Since Sept our lives changed due to our daughter, love watching Cathy suck men

Reactions: ksfarmcpl and Handyman4u14
That’s a hot fuckin slut you have I’d love to use her .

IMG_8805.jpeg

rjyellowhammer said:

At least in my opinion.

IMG_0095.JPG
20131015_001019.jpg
DSC02586.JPG
I cant agree more with regards wife sucking cock, for me it is the most intimate act, along with kissing.

rjyellowhammer said:

At least in my opinion.

IMG_0095.JPG
20131015_001019.jpg
DSC02586.JPG
That a great wife very similar to Linda..

Lovely wife! and love seeing her with those big cocks!

There’s nothing hotter than watching another man holding my wife’s head while he fucks her mouth.

Reactions: Dlang

Users who are viewing this thread