Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just a few pics

• Thread starternewtocuckingGF
  • Start date

newtocuckingGF

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
Here are some pics of me sucking my boyfriends cock, before I locked him up that is. Figured that you guys on ere might like them so please let me know just what you think.

Attachments

• 100_2533.jpg
    100_2533.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 311
  • 100_2537.jpg
    100_2537.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 367
  • 100_2532.jpg
    100_2532.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 327
  • 100_2529.jpg
    100_2529.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 100_2530.jpg
    100_2530.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 313
You look very hot and slutty with a cock in your mouth! I'll bet you can't wait to see the look on your boyfriend's face when you're slutting yourself like that for someone else's cock. Are you going to fuck your lovers while he watches? I hope for his sake you do all the nasty slutty things with them that you'd never do for him... and give him a naughty smile while you're doing them!! He is very fortunate!

She does look sooo good with a cock in her mouth doesn't she?! I hope that there will come a day when we are both ready for her to be a slut for another man. I really want her to let go her iner desires and be the slut that I know inside that she is. I can't help but fantasize about watching her take another cock while looking directly at me with a look of pleasure o her face. It's a thought that really turns me on.

Did you make him have a juicy orgasm while you sucked his horny cock?

I noticed your eyes closed and your powerful cheeks hollowed out. I will be truthful, your photos are sensational, and a lot of guys would love you to wrap your sexy mouth around their cock and have you suck out their nectar. Centuries ago, in Europe there were secret societies where women went to suck as much cock as they could to milk out the Elixr of Life.

It was believed that because sperm contains all the ingredients to make a baby, that it must be the best food in the world.

Glory holes are an opportunity to test out the Elixr of Life theory, as long as proper hygiene screening is undertaken. I guess 5-6 couples could agree to a love bond and have their own glory hole parties, drilling holes in the wall at a level that suits their heights.

Well I am hoping that as I have been good that this weekend I wil be being treated to another one of these. She really is very good at sucking cock, I love her blowjobs. She doesn't usually bring me to orgasm with her mouth, it usually turns into a hard sex session.

newtocucking said:
Well I am hoping that as I have been good that this weekend I wil be being treated to another one of these. She really is very good at sucking cock, I love her blowjobs. She doesn't usually bring me to orgasm with her mouth, it usually turns into a hard sex session.

If you guys keep going down this route I would suggest you get as many as you can before she cuts you off ... only to let you watch her with her new friends :D

Mmm damn those sexy lips! Would love to see those wrapped around my thick cock!

newtocucking, you are very lucky to get cuckolded by such a sexy slut! ;)

newtocucking said:

A butt plug could bring you to the edge - and throw you off.
Don't let her wait too long for "other cock".

Your gorgeous, i'd love to fuck you :D I love this pic, showing your beauty, you going to post any more? How about some tit & pussy shots xxx

Attachments

• 100_2532.jpg
    100_2532.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 71

Users who are viewing this thread