Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Julia here

juliahotwife

cuckoldressofman
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2024
I'm a mid 50s younger looking hotwife. I've been dating other men on and off along the years with the reluctant acceptance and lately with the encouragement of my husband. George is 3 years younger than me but he lacks severely in the endowment and stamina department, he was never able to satisfy me and he knows it (I'm a few sizes larger than his equipment) so he lets me find my pleasure in the arms of men who can give me what I need

He's my second husband, we got married in my early 40s after my first went and found himself a tight 26 year old twat
(I can't really fault him, she was and still is a knockout and can't fault her either, he has one of those arm thick cocks and he could fuck for hours, she really didn't stood a chance)

I started cuckolding George during the first year of marriage, he was well aware what he signed up for but still he took it pretty hard and had a rough time for that first year or so especially when I would find new sex partners and we'd fuck like rabbits in the beginning

He has come a long way since and gladly and I would say proudly accepts cuckold role. I guess you could say I trained him well.

I'm looking to exchange ideas and experiences about the lifestyle with other wives, cuckoldresses and why not, our beloved cucks. Learn more about what makes them tick so I can keep my sweet little cuck on his toes and give him the full extent of humiliation, despair and femdom experiences he seems to crave so much

I'm not looking for a new bull (I have my stable of regulars well stocked at this time) but I'd love to hear from them too. I love to know that I can still get a man hard

Feel free to reach out if you want to have a private conversation

• Love
Reactions: cuckcleaner, Rajmalhotra, MixedbbcLA and 9 others
Well let's see more of you sweetie, judging by your profile picture you're a peach I'd love to eat

• Love
Reactions: juliahotwife
protobull said:
Well let's see more of you sweetie, judging by your profile picture you're a peach I'd love to eat
I'm a bit self-conscious when displaying my peach. It's large and meaty and it gets quite engorged when I'm excited and some men get intimidated by that.
Just a sneak peek for now. What do you think?

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: NaughtyPaul, heavycum, GABiHubs and 19 others
juliahotwife said:
I'm a bit self-conscious when displaying my peach. It's large and meaty and it gets quite engorged when I'm excited and some men get intimidated by that.

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg
Yummy

Reactions: NaughtyPaul and Dark_Hung
BobWheeler said:
Looks just right for......

002.jpg
That may hit the spot in a pinch if you can use it right but darling it needs a bit more length to reach the right places

juliahotwife said:

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg
Wow! your peach is mouthwatering baby, that last one blew me away. And it still might make me blow literally now
I'll write you in private, I hope that's OK

Reactions: Dark_Hung
juliahotwife said:

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg
@juliahotwife i love your mature juice peaches. They are perfect for ripping with hard cock. You should not worry at all love, I am not intimidated by it. Right now I am turned on and it’s making me think how it would be to pick your wet pussy

• Love
abvt75 said:
@juliahotwife i love your mature juice peaches. They are perfect for ripping with hard cock. You should not worry at all love, I am not intimidated by it. Right now I am turned on and it’s making me think how it would be to pick your wet pussy
Thank you, it feels good to be appreciated

juliahotwife said:

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg
That is fucking hot!

• Love
juliahotwife said:

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg
Looks delicious imo

juliahotwife said:

jb10.jpg
jb8.jpg
jb13.jpg
Awesome looking yummy pussy needs a good licking 👅😋🔥😍

Reactions: Mcdom and juliahotwife
juliahotwife said:
I'm a mid 50s younger looking hotwife. I've been dating other men on and off along the years with the reluctant acceptance and lately with the encouragement of my husband. George is 3 years younger than me but he lacks severely in the endowment and stamina department, he was never able to satisfy me and he knows it (I'm a few sizes larger than his equipment) so he lets me find my pleasure in the arms of men who can give me what I need

He's my second husband, we got married in my early 40s after my first went and found himself a tight 26 year old twat
(I can't really fault him, she was and still is a knockout and can't fault her either, he has one of those arm thick cocks and he could fuck for hours, she really didn't stood a chance)

I started cuckolding George during the first year of marriage, he was well aware what he signed up for but still he took it pretty hard and had a rough time for that first year or so especially when I would find new sex partners and we'd fuck like rabbits in the beginning

He has come a long way since and gladly and I would say proudly accepts cuckold role. I guess you could say I trained him well.

I'm looking to exchange ideas and experiences about the lifestyle with other wives, cuckoldresses and why not, our beloved cucks. Learn more about what makes them tick so I can keep my sweet little cuck on his toes and give him the full extent of humiliation, despair and femdom experiences he seems to crave so much

I'm not looking for a new bull (I have my stable of regulars well stocked at this time) but I'd love to hear from them too. I love to know that I can still get a man hard

I loved reading about your history and journey. Your current husband is a lucky boy, and no wonder the Bulls here are drooling over you! Hopefully we’ll get chance to chat at some point x

Reactions: cockisloaded
juliahotwife said:

Wow you sound like an Amazing woman!!! I struggled with jealousy in the beginning when my wife started to tease me subtley and casually show me bruises on her legs,and smile wickedly.She also started talking about other men,co workers ,even mention details about random men.last 4 years of marriage i was denied intercourse,she trained me to go down on her by simply slaping her leg couple times.she never outright said she fucked other men ,but would occasionally say things like " u know i still like getting fucked" "u cant fuck me anymore" .I would just nod

• Love
cuckcleaner said:
she trained me to go down on her by simply slaping her leg couple times
I love that, I'll have to try it

Reactions: cuckcleaner

Users who are viewing this thread