Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Journey of my Cock pig Wife

• Thread starterJackson233
  • Start date

Jackson233

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 28, 2007
Well, it has been just over a year since my cock hungry wife started getting cock outside 'our marriage'... first she brought her well used pussy home to me after fucking a co-worker in a hotel room (see photo below of her freshly fucked pussy in pink panties)... then she met a guy at a bar and fucked him on and off for a few months. I used to love waiting at home for her, no foreplay required, I'd just shove my hard cock into her tired pussy and pound her. Then she finally got her first black cock... he came to our house and fucked her hard for well over 2 hours... she made noises I'd never heard before and her pussy was a swollen mess when they were done (see black cock photos below). She then went to Las Vegas for a weekend with her girlfiriends and ended up in a hotel room with 3 american guys who took turns fucking her... she was then hooked on the group thing! Most recently she went out with her friend in downtown Toronto and in her drunken state took on 6 guys in a hotel room... and then it was off to Niagara Falls for a weekend and she fucked a guy who apparently was pretty rough with her and treated her like a *****... she loved it.

When we were married she had slept with 9 guys, pretty slutty, but not really by todays standards... in the past year there have been 13!

Any other hubbies pround of the volume that their wives have taken on? My is headed to Mexico with her girlfriend in 2 weeks... her girlfriend recently left her husband so I imagine it is going to be one slutty week in the sun and more stories!

Almost forgot, we are still interested in meeting well hung men in the GTA!

She's definitetly well travelled.

The bbc in her ass is something......speaks volumes. Ah...you miserably lucky fucker.

Jackson233 said:
Well, it has been just over a year since my cock hungry wife started getting cock outside 'our marriage'... first she brought her well used pussy home to me after fucking a co-worker in a hotel room (see photo below of her freshly fucked pussy in pink panties)... then she met a guy at a bar and fucked him on and off for a few months. I used to love waiting at home for her, no foreplay required, I'd just shove my hard cock into her tired pussy and pound her. Then she finally got her first black cock... he came to our house and fucked her hard for well over 2 hours... she made noises I'd never heard before and her pussy was a swollen mess when they were done (see black cock photos below). She then went to Las Vegas for a weekend with her girlfiriends and ended up in a hotel room with 3 american guys who took turns fucking her... she was then hooked on the group thing! Most recently she went out with her friend in downtown Toronto and in her drunken state took on 6 guys in a hotel room... and then it was off to Niagara Falls for a weekend and she fucked a guy who apparently was pretty rough with her and treated her like a *****... she loved it.

When we were married she had slept with 9 guys, pretty slutty, but not really by todays standards... in the past year there have been 13!

Any other hubbies pround of the volume that their wives have taken on? My is headed to Mexico with her girlfriend in 2 weeks... her girlfriend recently left her husband so I imagine it is going to be one slutty week in the sun and more stories!

Almost forgot, we are still interested in meeting well hung men in the GTA!
I live in the gta. Would love to meet a real woman.

EU

show her my cock

well show her my cock and have her opinion pvt msg me then

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 163
  • mine3.jpg
    mine3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 156
gorgeous shop worn pussy. must smell and taste good!

Beautiful pics! My wife, too, is headed out on a vacation in a couple of weeks with a recently divorced girlfriend. Her girlfriend has already told my wife she "wants to be naughty" so I'm hoping they get lucky. We're planning on spending the next two weeks shopping for some sexy bikinis and outfits to attract attention.

It will be a long and hard week for me and you!

Users who are viewing this thread