Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Jeanettes Plans For The Week

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
wearing this for my friend 7 (3).jpg
going to the gym IMG_1316.jpg
girls nite outdownsized_0510120702.jpg
7 (3).jpg IMG_1316.jpg downsized_0510120702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 5 others
landj2 said:
wearing this for my friend7 (3).jpgWow! Do you get fucked at the gym? Or right on the dance floor. I do. Even before not really old enough! Luv, Heather
going to the gym IMG_1316.jpg
girls nite outdownsized_0510120702.jpg
7 (3).jpg IMG_1316.jpg downsized_0510120702.jpg

Reactions: ricterf and Naughty J
yes cuck those are just a few of the things I'll be doing this week! Others you wont know about until after!
Heather, yes ive been f'd right in front of Cuck at a bar and teased other times as well as giving some one a hand job & having him blow his load in my hand while Cuck watched from a distance ;) nothing fun at the gym YET!

so my friend does kitchen cabinets, Jeanette sent him a few pics of cabinets we have just sitting around the garage, she said via text "IMG_8556.JPG IMG_8555.JPG IMG_8557.JPG do you want to cum over for a better look"

Reactions: tonyfitz, Bobbers, Nazareth and 1 other person
what she actually was wearing for him later

IMG_8599.JPG IMG_8597.JPG IMG_8598.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, buds13 and 2 others
Dont worry I'll be taking some messy cream pie pics after so you can see what a naughty cheating slut wife you married.

something like this or that

IMG_3784.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 2 others
i would love to see joes cum dripping from your pussyIMG_5882.jpg IMG_5883.jpg
IMG_5882.jpg IMG_5883.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 3 others
Its up to him, hes been a chicken so far!

u may have to entice a bit more!!IMG_8686.JPG
IMG_8686.JPG

• Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, Naughty J and 2 others
very sexy wife..love her qos tat.

Reactions: Naughty J
nice gym with her sexy thong.

how she dressed for one of the guys who works for me, He had to stop and pick up supplies at my houseIMG_8752.jpg IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8764.jpg IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8770.jpg one of the best but worst things she does as she sends me pics like this as people are coming over is she takes off her ring to make sure my friends know she is available as they see her

• Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 4 others
I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning when your Stucco guy cums over! think i might wear this shirt~

verizon.png

• Love
Reactions: tonyfitz, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 3 others
landj2 said:
how she dressed for one of the guys who works for me, He had to stop and pick up supplies at my houseIMG_8752.jpg IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8764.jpg IMG_8760.jpg IMG_8770.jpg one of the best but worst things she does as she sends me pics like this as people are coming over is she takes off her ring to make sure my friends know she is available as they see her
I always have and still do enjoy your posts. What a sexy wife, you are a true treasure. But I must ask did he really fuck her when he came by? Or was he afraid to because he works for you? Also is the stucco man black and same question. Did he also fuck he the next day? Thanks very much. I just cant get enough of this woman. okdeacon

YES, he is a black guy, he didn't make it over yesterday due to bad weather, hell be back today!

Not only did i F him I sucked his cock and he licked my pussy on the dinning room table until i came. He took my number and a few pics & will be back to finish the job, leave my pussy full of black seed & then come by later and shake Cucks hand and get paid.

Reactions: Nazareth, jps18 and landj2

Users who are viewing this thread