Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

JACKIE Do you know her or had her

• Thread starterspeedydave
  • Start date

speedydave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2013
Stamford uk
Welcome to my thread , This is a little slut Jackie Taylor that I have been banging for about 4 years , her boyfriend has no idea what a slut she is while he's away in the week in his lorry. She does like dirty sex and we fuck every were in his house and she loves it when we go outside the risk of being seen realy turns her on. I keep pushing her to do more dirty just to see how much of a slut she is. If you know her, lets us know tell us what you know about her, Jackie can't waite to see if some one knows her be discreet, and we Jackie Taylor 21.jpgJT 1217365.jpgJackie Taylor 10.jpgJT 1217369.jpg1217743.jpgwell send you a little video.

Reactions: Kwacka
I can certainly see why you have been banging her for four years. Why don't you share her with your friends?

she would not share but what the hell shes a great fuck

Attachments

• Jackie Taylor 15.jpg
    Jackie Taylor 15.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Jackie Taylor 14.jpg
    Jackie Taylor 14.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 126
  • Jackie Taylor.jpg
    Jackie Taylor.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 118
  • JT 1217757.jpg
    JT 1217757.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 132
Pretty pussy that looks like it is easily adjustable to fit all sizes. What's that whitish stuff in the shot where she is tugging those lips open? Is that left over cum or her natural juice somewhat dried? Need to get a tongue in there and clean that up. Tell her she looks nice.

Users who are viewing this thread