Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I've only gotten a view comments on my wife's pictures...

• Thread starterjohno1655
  • Start date

johno1655

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2012
Hi everyone,

I posted some pictures of my wife in an album on my profile, and while the quality of the pictures is certainly not very good, and I apologize for that, I was curious if people thought she was attractive enough to cuckold me?

Thanks so much!

John

Great album John. She is a very sexy woman.

I am a big fan of bikini tan lines, and she is clearly very comfortable showing off her body. Would love to see many more of her. You may want to post a few pics on your thread to generate more interest...

Thanks so much for your reply!

I will take more of her! She is actually not very comfortable with her body.She is thinks that she is out of shape and has a very flat butt. She even thinks her breasts are starting to sag even though she she is only 29! She does have a great tan always - maybe because of her half Japanese side!

John

She is beautiful, more pictures please.

very nice pics john if you are anywhere near nyc i would love to fuck her. and tell her her ass is very cute and i wouldn't mind burying my face in it for a while.

We live in nyc. I love burying my face in her. She needs more fucking...

very interesting john you should private message me and maybe we can set something up

Users who are viewing this thread