Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is this a way into cuckoldry?

• Thread starterweener000
  • Start date

weener000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2006
Hi,

I am just wondering if our current situation is a possible beginning of a cuckold relationship.
My wife is pretty conservativ when it comes to sex. Since I am with a little under 5 inches on the smaller side I have allways been a very openminded and experimental guy in order to keep my girlfriends happy. I had allready experienced some fun with sex toys. My ex girlfriend loved to be fucked with a huge dildo and I loved to watch.
However it took me some time to convince my wife to try a toy. We started with a smaller abstract dildo and it did not really bring anything for her. She acted like she would not miss anything in bed. On the other hand I could never ever bring her to climax with my penis. No matter how long and how passionate our foreplay was we could fuck till we just could not move anymore but she never climaxed. This only happened when I was licking her and playing with my fingers in her pussy. Ok, the literatur tells us that there are many women out there who can not orgasm just by the stimulus of fucking. So I just gave her satisfaction as good as I could with my tounge and my fingers. In the beginning just now and then. She soon realized how eager I was to perform this duty and to know her satisfied.
So it became a thing which was allways prior to fucking. This did not make things easier for me because I was allways highly turned on by performing pussy licking, by the sight of her having a heavy orgasm and by the very wet and soft feeling of her pussy when I entered her. So in addition to my rather small penis I came like a rocket in very short time. She did not really protest because she was allready satisfied and did not care how long I lasted when I fucked her. So our regular sex became me 90% with my head between her legs and a maximum of 10% in her hot pussy.
A few years down the road I asked her if she ever had orgasms only by intercourse and she answered that this was of course not allways the case, but that she had them with some of her former partners quite frequently just by fucking. She thinks that the reason why it does not work with me is possibly a combination out of size and technic. Honestly, I would have prefered if it would only have been a size issue, because that makes me to a small dicked lousy fucker. Well she did not put it that way but I was just wondering if she was thinking like that and packed it in a nice package for me.
However, our sex live went like that for another year or so. Meanwhile she knows that I like to be humiliated a bit for the size issue and that I would like her to be more dominating. I tried several things and treated her like a queen but she could not warm up to that. She is acting sometimes pretty dominant but when it comes to speaking she would draw back. About a year ago I asked her If I could buy her a more realistic dildo to fuck her while I lick her. She was reluctant but agreed. So we ordered one and I kept an eye on that the dildo was of a good size. When it arrived we were both pretty surprised by the size of the dildo and she was not sure if it would fit. I had no doubts because I was often pleasuring her with four or five fingers. Well the thing is huge but after a lot of foreplay I managed to get in in and she had her fist orgasm with the dildo. In the beginning I could only use it when she was really wet and she wanted him on rare occasions. When we used it she told me to move it only very little and very slow otherwise it starts to hurt. Little by little the occasions when she wanted the dildo increased. Also she started to like it when I moved the dildo a little more.
Some weeks ago I came up with a little denial game that we played now and then in the past. In this game she denies me fucking and just gives me a handjob after I have pleasured her. In the past she stopped that quite fast with a maximum of one week. We are now in the 8 week and she loves to be fucked with the dildo every time when we have sex. There is no more fear that I could move the dildo to much, she loves to be fucked hard and fast! In the beginning she removed the dildo from her pussy immediately after her orgasm, now she loves it when I just stop licking her after she came but keep on fucking her for another 5 minutes. I have never ever seen her coming that wild before. She for sure has the best orgasms since a long time. She still does not like to speak to much about her feelings, but she kept the denial game still going. In the last 2 month I had my penis only two times in her pussy.
Additionaly we were talking about the use of her wearing the loop for contraception. She does not really feel comfortable with the foreign body in her. In our past she was on the pill first but started to dislike it. We experimented with other options and pretty soon realized that we are both highly fertile. So there is no room for any further contraception failure. To be on the absolutly safe side my wife got the loop. Recently she told me that she does not feel all too comfortable with the loop. I told her that if she does not like it she should just get rid of it, but that we chosed it because it was the safest way of contraception (I offered her to have my spermatic ducts clipped, but she did not like it). More in a joking manner I told her that we are not fucking that much nowadays and that she should decide if the few minutes of fucking in the end are worth the disscomfort that the loop gives her. She answered that if she is looking at that issue from an economical position there is no way to opt for keeping the loop. That was when the denial game started to last. I think she is really trying if it could work without intercourse. She had a weak moment about 4 weeks ago where she jumped on me and had a nice ride. I was not pleasuring her before and lasted pretty long. I think it was good for her but of course she did not climax. I thought ok, the denial is over but got surprised the next time when I tried to enter her. Obviously it was not good enough to change her mind.
I am really looking forward how this will develop. She knows that I fantasize about her taking a big dicked lover but does not like the idea. Well maybe this is also changing!? Did anyone of you also enter this lifestyle by a "fake lover" like a dildo?

I would be happy for any serious comments, especially for female insights.

Please excuse any mistakes, I am not used to right and express myself in english.

Best regards
weener

Nobody?

Anyway I try to upload a pic.

Attachments

• dildo.jpg
    dildo.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 242
Very interesting and very clear picture. thank you. I sent you a private message, could you open it? Very nice detail. She needs a real one, that would make her happy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there again,

I have been told that I forgot to mention our age. So here we go. I am 37 and my wife is 36.

Best regards
weener

Here is a pic of the dildo she uses.

Attachments

• angelo.jpeg
    angelo.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 94
She could be one

Yes, I think your wife could be a hotwife, cuckoldress in the making. But it's hard to be sure. This might be as far as she will ever go. Or maybe you have a tiger waiting to be unleashed.

I think the key to a happy sex life is for both partners to feel 100% secure in the strength of the relationship. I think that many women could enjoy exotic lifestyles if only they got permission to let lose and do so. And I don't mean that you just have to SAY it's okay, it goes deeper than that. SHE has to give herself permission. SHE has to feel that this is something she can actually do and not have any regrets. Also she needs to believe that there will be no jealousy that damages the relationship. It might just take time.

You got her to feel comfortable with a dildo as a sex aid. How long did that take? It might take just as long for you to convince her to go out and get a REAL cock. I know that means she's not going to move as fast as you would like!

I have the same "problem" with my wife. I know she's interested in the idea of sex with other people, since we've done some wife swapping and three-way sex. But she's been on the threshold of actually going for it all the way.

Right now it's been lots of "pillow talk." (By the way, your English is very good, but if the expression pillow talk is new to you, if just means the sexy things that lovers say to each other in bed either before or after sex.)
I think you need to try to sneak in the idea of her having sex with other men. What I've been doing is making playful jokes and occasionally suggesting "what if" stuff. So instead of telling her it would be sexy if she fucked all the guys in the band I'm in, I say something like what if they walked in on us having sex.

More often than I like to admit, I cum before my wife and we get out the sex toys to bring her to orgasm. While I watch her grinding on a dildo or vibriating toy I can't help but imagine that it's another guy who she is fucking right next to me. Often times this will get me so horny that I'm rock hard again and ready to go. A few times, I've said something like, "You're looser than I remember, and there's cum in your pussy. Did you fuck another guy before me?" Just to plant the idea of other men in her head.

Something I'm going to try with my wife is to get her talking about sex partners she had before me. I think that might be a good way to get her mind thinking that way. I need to show that it's okay for her to remember good sex she had with other people.

For years before I realized that I wanted to be in the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle, I used to get turned on when my girlfriends and wife would tell stories about old boyfriends. I think every healthy relationship has a time where you tell each other about the first time you had sex, the wildest place you ever had sex, the worst sex you had... all that stuff. I've always found those stories arousing. Now I'm beginning to think it was a part of my kinkiness.

Maybe I need to find a way to get my wife talking about those stories again.

I (and "weener") would love to hear ideas from experienced cucks and even more from cuckoldresses on how to proceed.

My wife and I decided long before we married that no matter how often, how hard, and how long I put my cock in any of her three holes I would never wear them out. No matter how many other dicks used those same holes, and no matter how much they spewed into her, the wear and tear wasn't going to be apparent to either feel or sight. The pleasure for both of us, however, was going to be both great and obvious.

Quite frankly I love the feel of sliding my cock into a pussy that's slick with another man's cum, I like the feel of it being squeezed out onto my bag. I enjoy the taste of cum on my wife's lips (either set), and find it an incredible turn on to rub cum into her skin as a body lotion, both mine and others (Helping to collect the deposits is great fun too).

Hi lluucckkyyddoogg,

thanks for your very kind reply! I do not want to rush into something. It´s my beloved wife and the mother of my little daughter. For me it is clear that I do not want to ruin my relationship for a horny fantasy. I think this is basically also my wifes ground intention. I was allways the one who wanted to try things and do something extraordinary in bed. She was allways reluctant at first, but as she is not prudish, warmed up to many ideas. I think she sometimes feels like the anchor who keeps us in the safe water. For sure, having sex outside would be something like cutting this anchor line. I, for myself am not 100% sure if this would be a good idea. I love to play with this fantasy and I think I could handle that my wife would have better sex and real sexual satisfaction with other man, but what I really fear is that with this, personal respect and in the and love might fade away. People feel attracted to each other out of certain reasons, if you change your behaviour, give up your adequat position in your partnership and let her belittle you because of your tiny penis she might lose interest. In addition this could happen in a situation where she has some kind of relationship with a new, hunky stud who is giving her all the sexual satisfaction that she craved for ages. Isn´t it easy to fall in love with the new shiny guy in this moment? Is love and respect not something wich is inseparable?
Obviously it is not for everybody because this way of life workes fine for quite a bunch of people. On the other hand will those where this modified relationship concept collapsed and left them standing alone in the dark publish in forums like this?

I would really love to see her sexually satisfied in heights that she would not believe that they are actually existing, but I have a great fear that I could lose her.

Best regards
weener

Users who are viewing this thread