• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is she riding bareback?

• Thread starterNakedEdgeCpl
  • Start date

NakedEdgeCpl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2011
My loving GF sent me these pics today, her bull took them while they were fucking to tease me. Am I missing something or is he fucking her bareback??? Fine with me if she is, it just makes it even hotter.

Attachments

• IMAG0290.jpg
    IMAG0290.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,264
  • IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,262
It does appear as though he is fucking your wife bareback.

She has a nice pussy too.

She did admit that he fucked her bareback. (the first bull she's allowed to do that) He's married so she feels ok with that and she did admit it was wonderful for her. They've been seeing each other for 3 months now, he has incredible hands and makes her squirt almost as much as I can. He came on her pussy too, hopefully I'll be able to watch them and/or clean up his creampie sometime. She really wants to cuck me that way. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful, loving girlfriend.

Attachments

• IMAG0293.jpg
    IMAG0293.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,055
  • IMG00199-sm.jpg
    IMG00199-sm.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 917
Hi NakedEdgeCpl, is that your cum in the above hot pic?

Yes, your wife's hot pussy was consuming the cock without a condom.

No, that's her bulls seed. She texted me these pics while I was at work! Within the last couple of months she's really started to enjoy fucking more men and more often. She's invited another guy we know over this coming Friday, which will make it 3 bulls plus me in the last 7 days!! Our relationship is incredibly strong, intimate and respectful, but although we have wonderful sex, she's accepted her role as hotwife and is cucking me regularly. She's a beautiful, intelligent GF and she thanks me regularly for everything I do to help her. Her fucking her lovers bareback is just a new level of excitement for me, and as a result I'm wearing my chastity cage nightly to avoid masterbating without her permission. I'm temporarily working 3 1/2 hrs from her until the end of Sept., then I'll be her full-time, live in cuckold. I can't wait!!!

That is so way cool! I'm happy for you!

Thanks, it's working so well for us. This last Tuesday her bull (Todd) told her we was going to fuck her on her motorcycle (Honda street bike) so he took her in the garage with the garage door partly open, bent over the bike he fucked her bareback, and also on the hood of her car! She loves the way he takes her, and she tells me all the details every time we have sex together. Today she answered an email from a younger guy (13 yrs younger) with a 9+ inch cock who lives close to her house. She's hungry for bigger cock, and more of it. We've discussed how she'll cuck me when I move back in, depending on her mood (and her bulls) I'll either watch with my cock locked up, listen from the guest bedroom, or participate (clean up) as they direct me. I'm eating my cum from her as much as possible when I'm with her so she knows I'm excited by that. Plus I've found my love and devotion for her has become so much more easy, I shower her with affection, cook for her and buy her things. All these years of struggling with women, trying to understand them and now my role is so clear..........

Attachments

• IMG00116.jpg
    IMG00116.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG00196-sm.jpg
    IMG00196-sm.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 484
Well, NakedEdgeCpl, I hope you, (and I’m sure you do!:D) labor tirelessly to let her know how envied you are by so many wannabe cucks out there… myself included! She just cucks you so beautifully! It’s such a wonderful thing to see a beautiful woman pursue total sexual freedom at the expense of her husband’s (or in your case, boyfriend’s) dignity and masculine pride.

She is the perfect demonstration of a woman who has the love, compassion and understanding to know how deeply her husband wants and needs her to be uninhibitedly promiscuous while she relegates him to chastity and compliance.

She is a rare and priceless treasure!!!

Do you ever get to fuck her after her bull? I want to know what you think about sloppy seconds

Your welcome. She as yet has not allowed them to cum in her, but that may be changing. (she's considering going on the pill) I'd love sloppy seconds, clean up as well. For now she has me lick up my own cum while she narrated and fantasized that's it's somebody elses..........it is very hot and erotic

Users who are viewing this thread