Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is she cheating?

• Thread starterEddieboyy
  • Start date

Is she cheating?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Eddieboyy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2019
I was sent this text that read “my bad that was an accident, not what it looks like sorry” that’s my girlfriend and one of her friends

what should I do or say to her? I never thought she was even into black guys?
2517D0E4-FAAB-4FC8-AEF1-211B781D2179.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Simosimo, Pussyfreebeta, Youngwhitecouple and 3 others
she s fucking him

Reactions: Youngwhitecouple
Icummin said:
If it was my girl I would let it continue
I mean I’d open to it but as long as it’s not just the one guy all the time I guess

Reactions: Cuckncola
Eddieboyy said:
I thought so too, what would you do in my situation?
I m not in your position so i can t answer that, but if it makes you hard thinking about it ask for details and cum stained panties, and keep posting pics of her, she s hot and she knows it.

Reactions: Youngwhitecouple and Eddieboyy
I am sure she is enjoying his big black cock. You have been cuckold, accept it. Since she has cuckold you it is not really cheating.

Reactions: Youngwhitecouple
Probably not real but as long as is not the same guy all the time I would welcome it.

I would welcome it as long as it is not always the same guy and as long as she uses condoms. Let your wife have fun, as long as she does not fall in love with, or get pregnant from, another guy.

Eddieboyy said:
I was sent this text that read “my bad that was an accident, not what it looks like sorry” that’s my girlfriend and one of her friends

what should I do or say to her? I never thought she was even into black guys?
2517D0E4-FAAB-4FC8-AEF1-211B781D2179.jpeg
They're just friends don't worry

Users who are viewing this thread