• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Is she a sexy milf wife?

• Thread starterukwife
  • Start date

ukwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2009
New to this, she has just turned 40 and has never had a huge cock mine is 7" would love to see she her handle 9"+ love the idea of a young toned guy with a huge cock giving her such a good hard fucking, would like to hear what you think of the wife and what you would do to her and maybe she will post more pics. The thought of her pics covered in cum and also photos of very large cocks next to her pics would be good.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,091
Uknewbie,

uknewbie said:
[My wife] just turned 40 and has never had a huge cock; mine is 7".

Actually, 7" is a very nice-size cock. Your wife has done well with you.

uknewbie said:
I'd love to see she her handle 9"+ and love the idea of a young toned guy with a huge cock giving her a good hard fucking.

Well, OK... but that sounds like your preoccupation. Does that idea appeal to your wife?

uknewbie said:
I'd like to hear what you think of her...

Your wife is a gorgeous woman, beyond a doubt. VERY sexy-looking. Also, that's an unusually-erotic outfit she's wearing... super sexy, in fact. :p Some additional photos of your wife posing in that outfit would be very appealing :cool:.

With regards to your question ("Is she a sexy MILF?"): YES, definitely.

I agree that a young lover — say, in his 20's — would be entirely appropriate for a woman of your wife's stature and charms. Young men with nine-inch-plus cocks might not be all that easy to find, however. Thus, I would suggest advertising (or whatever you do to identify a lover for her) for a suitable young man who is "well hung" — say, 7.5" minimum — and see what kinds of responses come in. Your wife could then go (so to speak) with whoever appears to be the best candidate. Then, perhaps somewhat later, the two of you could advertise for a lover for her with (say) an 8" or 8.5" minimum cock length, if if she wishes to go larger. Your wife could then continue working her way up (as it were).

Alternatively, your gorgeous wife may find that, given adequate cock size, whether her lover(s) have even larger cocks may not be of primary concern to her. Rather, their overall sexiness — as evidenced by their flirting ability and ability to communicate verbally with her — may be of primary concern.

Good luck to her, and to you too!

—Custer

Very hott MILF

She looks sexy and fit. Check out my pic and tell me if she would like to take me on.
Please, do post some more pics.

Users who are viewing this thread