• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

is my wife worthy

• Thread starterjminsa
  • Start date

jminsa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2011
I have posted quite a couple of pics but i seem not to get any response or really shitty responses so I was wondering: Is my wife worth showing??

Check out the pics on my profile and let me know

Follower

jminsa said:
I have posted quite a couple of pics but i seem not to get any response or really shitty responses so I was wondering: Is my wife worth showing??

Check out the pics on my profile and let me know

I have been folowing the fakes you have recieved.

BTW your wife can easily be a very popular sex pirest. She looks (and is ) yong willing gorgeous and hot

I would do her the moment I have a chance

Thanks H5. It's not just on this forum but on some other sites as well....i just want to hear how she measures up....is she sexy enough to be posted here??

Is she sexy enough, I would say so, she is very hot, nice body. Post away

Shes pretty and i would love to be her cuck, your very lucky cc

I don't understand why you wouldn't get positive feedback. She's a good looking woman

Dont worry about the others your bound to get some people who just have to be mean. Your wife is amazing. Wish I would have a chance to use here. But lets face it cucks like me dont get that chance!!!

All Women are Worthy of Being Posted Here!!

Users who are viewing this thread