• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my wife a slut? I analyzed her diary and did the quiz for her. Look at the result and comment!

detectives

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2022
My wife wrote all the important facts about her sex life in her diaries. I evaluated these diaries and some letters for this quiz.
I translated parts of her diaries into English so that the questions could be answered. I think the result of the quiz is understandable.

She's a real slut!

2f1edcfe211562d503b7b5c0be14a89203116447.jpg

Last edited:
detectives said:
My wife wrote all the important facts about her sex life in her diaries. I evaluated these diaries and some letters for this quiz.
I translated parts of her diaries into English so that the questions could be answered. I think the result of the quiz is understandable.

She's a real slut!

2f1edcfe211562d503b7b5c0be14a89203116447.jpg
Of course she is a slut,it just depends on what you are going to do about it,i suggest you submit to her bull,it is the only thing that will make you happy.

Reactions: Karenslut

Users who are viewing this thread