Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Irish Wife For Big Cock

• Thread starteririshcouple
  • Start date

irishcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2006
Hey boys,

love to hear comments on my pics, what do u think of us. Love to see your hard cocks in view with my pic on screen, or even better your cocks cumming with my pic on screen.

First post so be gentle

Irish Couple

Attachments

• Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,573
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,345
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,496
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3,260
Reactions: HugeLoad
some more of us

Attachments

• Honeymoon_0001.JPG
    Honeymoon_0001.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 1,345
  • MIC8.JPG
    MIC8.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,015
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,511
more pics

more pics for you all

Attachments

• 17-01-06_2307.jpg
    17-01-06_2307.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 713
  • Hot Boobs.jpg
    Hot Boobs.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,245
  • IMG_0485.jpg
    IMG_0485.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,653
  • IMG_0538.jpg
    IMG_0538.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,614
more pics of us

more pics of us

Attachments

• IMG_0489.jpg
    IMG_0489.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 990
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,157
Would love to give her this

Lovely woman, would love to give her this

Attachments

• Mydick.jpg
    Mydick.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 438
Beautiful

Hi there, wonderful sexy pics you got there, thank you very much for sharing them.

Hello girl

Looks like a great cumslut. I might send you some photos later so you can see what shall be taking you if you were ever in Florida.

oh my god...!

You are one lucky man!!! I totally see why you would like to see her fucked by a big cock... she's hot!

Irish wife

You are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to feel your pussy around my cock while your husband watches

Very sexy pics you have posted, thank you, I will have a good time covering your pics with cum.

Thanks for the hot pics of your wife:) I agree with all the other guys in here, she is gorgeous!!

Your wife is exceptionally hot! Very impressed you lucky b'stard! :D

irishcouple said:
some more of us
oh boy, seems you guys had a great Honeymoon.
and what a wife, sure will fuck her if you guys lived closer. she reminds me of Michael Douglas' wife, as hot if not more.

I can see that she would like a much bigger penis and could handle it easily. Nothing personal, I wish I was as big as you! My wife would love it.

I'm in england and would be more than happy to fuck your wife sensless. If you're interested let me know how to get in touch.

Yummy!

She is gorgeous! No way she shold have to have only one lover!

limerick couple

irishcouple said:
Hey boys,

love to hear comments on my pics, what do u think of us. Love to see your hard cocks in view with my pic on screen, or even better your cocks cumming with my pic on screen.

First post so be gentle

Irish Couple
very nice, beautiful wife, she bi, what u looking for

irishcouple said:
Hey boys,

First post so be gentle

Irish Couple
Okay. "Love to see your hard cocks in view with my pic on screen, or even better your cocks cumming with my pic on screen." This is your wife's wish right? We're not talking about having our cocks on view with your cock right? Not that there would be anything wrong with that, you have a very nice cock.
We need to do something about the underwear however, if you're going to show it.
You also must own stock in "White Out."

That aside when I look at your beautiful wife, I can't help but think of the "Irish Spring" commercials. This one only played in the U.S. because we're so f'ing liberal, but it showed a sweet Irish lass such as your wife showering outside with a bunch of sheep herders near.

The poor lassie dropped the soap, and well I'm sure you can guess what happened. Damn sheep herders, have they no manners, and the soap was renamed "Irish Fling."

Lastly for those of you who haven't done it before, male juice is a very poor screen cleaner. Left over night it becomes a permanent screen saver.

So does Friday work for you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread