Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

irish girl needs a real man fast

• Thread starter1sttimer4blk
  • Start date

1sttimer4blk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
please help me any huge hung sexy blk men.
i need really satisfied while my sissyboy husband watches while we humilate him.please feel free to comment on him and be as nasty as you lie.

Attachments

• 1199.jpg
    1199.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 845
  • sp_jo_07.jpg
    sp_jo_07.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,161
  • 1927659965.jpg
    1927659965.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,196
Last edited by a moderator:
Come To Terre Haute,in And I Will Fill Your Tight Little Pussy With 9 1/2 Thick Inches Of Black Cock.

Love too......

Hello Irish Wifey:

I would love to fill that hot, sweet Irish pussy with my pole. Please send me some sexy pics of you please. My email is unicorn8125@breakthru.com.

Thanks,

wifepleaser2007

Ellington333

I'll Stretch Your Tight Little Cunt With My 8 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock While I Make You Sissy Wimp Hubby Lick Out My Ass While I Fuck You. After I Fill You Cunt Up With A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed You Sissy Hubby Can Lick And Suck It Clean. After I'd Fuck And Cum In Your Ass - A Good Black Nigger Fucking Of Your Ass Will Make It Even Bigger And Sexier - Hubby Can Lick And Suck My Cum Out Of Your Asshole When I'm Through With You

go binadinna di dut ....

More pics plse

No wonder you need a real man. He must be part Leprechaun. Hope you get
that fertile Irish womb of yours penetrated by real cuntbuster soon.

Love that round fuckable ass,all she needs now is 2 -3 bulls using it ,her lil shaved pussy and pretty mouth----All at the same time;)

~~you~~

You are a babe!! You need someone to fuck you silly, pick me. He need the ADD-A_DICKTOMY operation. Wow, I've sucked nipples longer than that dick, your nipples might be, may we see them..

You have one fine rear view!~!

great

a real great ass, first i fuck u in ur asshole, then ur silly wanker has to clean it all up.

take my 8inch

i'll fill you with dick and cum until your pussy is dripping on the floor. would you fuck my dick deep and squeeze?

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 233

Users who are viewing this thread