Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

IR Friendly Dance Clubs Southeast

• Thread starterncfuncouple
  • Start date

ncfuncouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Not sure where to post this nor how to actually state it. My wife and I are slowly moving into the swinging world and while she has a strong desire to try things with other females (mainly the husbands watching the wives together), I have more of a desire to see her with very well hung black men. I/we are not into the cuck scene, but more into exploring things together and I am very comfortable with the thoughts of watching her.

Here is the question. Does anyone know of dance clubs in the Southeast where we could go that there is a good mixture of white couples and black men where it would be likely for her to be asked to dance or hit on? Of course this could be a club where many white males, white and black females could be there as well, but we are interested in finding one or a few where it is known the white couples going there may be looking to hook up with black males. She is interested in this idea and it would be a good way to take things to the next step.

If you know of dance clubs in other parts of the country or of on premise swinging facilities that are very friendly to this that info would help as well as we plan on travelling soon.

PS. We are in the Carolinas, so anywhere in the Southeast is easily accessible for the right type of situation.

Reactions: tanadata
You stand a better chance for black cock if you go to a club with most black guy, since us black guys look for white women that come to a black club, it signals to us that she is comfortable around blacks and it OK to hit on her.

Red Rooster swing club in Vegas always has some single black guys. a very good club we have been going there sence 1987 indoor pool, 20 person hot tub, priv. rooms, a cpls only area, dance floor, DJ on fri/sat., byob they have set ups and great hosts.

Users who are viewing this thread