Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Indian Cuckold

• Thread starterindia020771
  • Start date

india020771

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2005
Are there any Indian cuckold hubby or slutty wife looking for a bull ? There is no Indian participation. I think Indian woman are very exotic in nature and would make a good combination with black guys.

Reactions: Kinkyhubbysluttywife
Hi there-

I agree about the Indian women being very sexy. In college one of my male friends fell madly in lust with one from Bombay. She left him exhausted from sex and he claimed it was like getting a PhD in sex. When she needed to, she looked like she was still a virgin wrapped in her sari and being very quite. I regret now that I never really got to know her.

I have met a indian couple looking online, they live in Bombay if I'm not mistaken.

Actually its called Mumbai, but thats ok. we are indian couple living in usa and are swingers.

where are the bulls???????

Thanks for replies guys.........we need more participation from Indians. Are any 10"+ bulls visiting India? I would love to watch him with my wife???????? She is very eager to try it out. Comeone guys get a taste of Indian pussy for a change.

Hi kdugg-

Yes, Mumbai! I should have remembered that. Thanks for correcting us. Are you from there originally?

hi

dear curioison,

Just mail me at india0207712yahoo.com, BTW we are from delhi

Thanks kdugg. I have to admit my ignorance about your country. I always wanted to visit it after reading The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye. It was one of the best books I ever read and I still have my tear stained paperback someplace in the house. Maybe I will dig it out again.

looks like people lost interest in this thread. lets get going guys/gals

wife swapping fantasy

hi this is a cpl from mumbai. 32/31. we have just started to have fantasy abt wife sharing. and c cms faster than me ,when i say "koi bhi aake meri biwi ko chodo.apni biwi do aur meri biwi lo." we feel xcited for talks at least for now. if u r interestd ,lets share and cm online.share ur fantasy like how ur wife is licking my wifes pussy and my wife is sucking urs dick and i m pumping in ur wifes hole!!! wow !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Indiadominantbull
Hey, mumbai cpl can we chat on yahoo msgr and maybe take it from there........what do you say?

HI ,

I Am in mumbai too but hard luck not a couple.... i am single... and looking for married women.

Hi,

I am from Bombay or as it is now called Mumbai ... but people all around the world still know it is as Bombay..( check out)..various airlines websites...and it will be Bombay..... Yes indian women are really good... i chat a lot with them.. and indian wives are really hot... as same as that of india020771..if i may so..... i blog and share all my interactions with them.... and yes sandy we would love if you come over to our country and spread a bit of knowledge and share expereinces. You can see the best of india, beaches, sun, sand, cold... low waters .. everything is there... and this invitation is to one and all... who havent discovered India that much....geographic details can be got from lonelyplanet books.... but to get the taste of it have to come over here.

Nice to see you kdugg....and how ur wife an du doing...can u share ome of ur swinging expereinces with us

india020771...how about u post some pictures of your wife .. becaos the black men in here want to see her

Yes, hey how about some pics..am guy here in Bangalore....

Are any blacks visiting India can taste my slut?

Attachments

• 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 505

Users who are viewing this thread