• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Indian Chick

• Thread startersx_lv
  • Start date

What should happen...

• Total voters
I like how she is dressed up like a modest slut to go out to the club or partying. She wants to get fucked hard and dirty like most whores that pretend to be upstanding self important socialites. I'd make her drive me to some sleazy hotel in a shit area of town in her expensive car. Then I'd make her suck my cock in the parking lot so her husband and other dirty guys could watch. Then we'd rent a room (her husband pays and everyone sees it happen) and I'd lead her into the room where I'd fuck her hard on the dirty floor and shitty bed. I'd keep the windows open so her husband and other perverts could watch how a seemingly high class cunt likes to get used in a brutal bitch fuck. Then I'd let the dirty fuckers fondling their cocks through their pants cum in for a free for all fuck and suck. We'd DP the bitch and I'd be the first to jizz her then everyone else could drop a load in her too. Fucking *****!

Users who are viewing this thread