• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

im looking for some fun

• Thread starterslewis68
  • Start date

slewis68

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2011
im looking for some fun
im married and looking at some extra fun om the quite just some picture trading to start

email me a picture jerking to my pictures and i wil lsend u a short video
if you send a video i wil lsend u something special

Attachments

• SO8350.jpg
    SO8350.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 408
  • SO8349.jpg
    SO8349.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 337
  • SO8347.jpg
    SO8347.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 347
  • SO8345.jpg
    SO8345.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 356
thats the sort of outfit to start out with at Mardi Gras. You should end up with just the mask.

Hi Ms. Slewis,

Welcome!

slewis68 said:
I'm looking for some fun.

That's a very laudable goal. Lots of people like to have fun...

slewis68 said:
I'm married, and looking for some extra fun on the quiet...

...including lots of married women. Some of them succeed in making their husbands their self-acknowledged cuckolds... that is, the husband agrees it is his wife's privilege and prerogative to date and fuck whomever she wishes, while he must remain faithful. If you read around in this forum, you'll find quite a few of them. But, cuckolding your husband on the quiet (as you say) is a good way get started, and become comfortable with fucking a variety of men.

slewis68 said:
... starting with some picture trading.

This too is a good way to begin — plus asking candidate lovers to send you e-mail letters, then reading them and making judgments in conjunction with the photos they send you.

slewis68 said:
E-mail me a picture [showing yourself] jerking off to my pictures, and I will send you a short video. If you send me a video, I will send u something special.

Sounds fair enough. Thank you for joining and posting your request and photos! You're a hot and shapely woman. Nice mask, too... I like it. Not too many woman whose photos appear here (but they don't want to show their faces, for obvious reasons) think to use erotic masks. Yours looks good!

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread