Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Im back !! and looking for bbc in east tennessee

• Thread starterGINACOX
  • Start date

GINACOX

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2007
Looking to hook up with respectable, clean well hung black men. hubby is really kool and easy to get along with,, he is however,, NON CUCK and absolutely str8.lol not that there is anything wrong with cucks or not being str8,, cause i love the taste of pussy myself lol.. any bbc interested hit us up

nice pic. sweet ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you baby,, figured id get more responses tho,, o well.

Nice backside

Would love too ride that sweet ass of yours! Hit this Ga boy up.

hello

nice pics im in seattle but if you wanna chat sometime let me know

Very nice pics baby! I'd love to get at you!!! I'm on the other side of Tennessee in Memphis though. But If you want to meet halfway sometime let me know!!!!

MMMMM thank you guys!! my white pussy is dripping wet just thinking about those hard cocks wanting to slide up in it.. here a few pics hubby took last nite.

GINACOX said:
Thank you baby,, figured id get more responses tho,, o well.

Shit where can I find this ass?

Last edited by a moderator:
GINACOX said:
MMMMM thank you guys!! my white pussy is dripping wet just thinking about those hard cocks wanting to slide up in it.. here a few pics hubby took last nite.

Where is this pussy located?

about 30 minutes north of chattanooga tn. baby,,,, we can meet anywhere from chatt. north along i 75 to knoxville.......

Users who are viewing this thread