Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I'm an owned sissy cuck new to site

• Thread starterjanu22
  • Start date
J

janu22

Hi I'm a new to the site sissy cuck from the uk. I'm married to a slut wife who I suspect gets cock a lot. I have a bull on this site who us developing my sissy side and helping me become his sissy.

This is Janu22's bull. He/She has been progressing very nicely. Has taken the sissy name Vanessa and has started to explore sissy wear. We are progressing this side as she has just become and accepted being a sissy. Vanessa will eventually speak with his slut wife of being with me. Here are some pics of Vanessa. Welcome Vanessa and please make any comments.

Attachments

• cuck sal..jpg
    cuck sal..jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 273
  • sal cuck 2..jpg
    sal cuck 2..jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 260
  • Vanessa 2..jpg
    Vanessa 2..jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Vanessa..jpg
    Vanessa..jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 287
Thanks fir showing me and hope look ok. As you said I will do everything int power to bring my wife round to being your slut as I am your sissy. I will beg her if need be. I know ur the man who can satisfy her needs. I hope u enjoyed her tonight. Vanessa

A little bitch wearing a thong. Are you a good little sissy? Have you accepted your place, to serve the man who will fuck your wife? Does your wife know that she married a pathetic bitch?

Yes I'm trying to be a good little sissy as you say. I have accepted my place I guess as my bull will satisfy my wife and I will he happy too

my bull has instructed me to show u my slut wife. the first pic is her getting ready to go out. she stayed out all night that night. the second i found on her phone. no idea who took it.

Attachments

• hfer.jpg
    hfer.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 523
  • DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00094.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 535
Hi Janu,

janu22 said:
Hi I'm a new to the site;

Welcome!

janu22 said:
I'm a sissy cuck from the uk.

Very good.

janu22 said:
I'm married to a slut wife who I suspect gets a lot of cock.

But not from you, I gather. Good for her!

janu22 said:
I have a bull on this site who is developing my sissy side and helping me become his sissy.

That's very generous of him. Does he live nearby, and is he also fucking your wife? Or does he live at a distant location, such that you are interacting with him online only? If the latter, does he have plans to begin dating and fucking your wife in the future...?

In any case, it's good you have decided to become a sissy. Strongly sexual women need sissy husbands to, in effect, serve as their "wives" and provide them with the support they need at home so they have sufficient time and energy to date, seduce, and fuck other men.

Keep up your good work in support of your wife and her sexual adventures.

—Custer

Yes he plans to date and fuck and own my wife in the future. Thanks for your kind welcome

She has a nice ass. I love nice round asses. on white women. Hey post some more pics.

Yes Vanessa's wife does have a nice body and appreciate all you compliments. As Vanessa has indicated in the near future he will give his wife to me to date and play with. Vanessa will continue exploring and developing her sissy side. Please you are all enjoying both the sissy and his slut wife. More of both will be posted soon.

The wife's ass is a bit big for my taste, but still in need of a rough spanking. Remember, she hasn't been with a man for some time, remind her how one acts. Make sure Vanessa understands her place. She's not giving you her wife, take her from the pathetic sissy. Teach her how much of a pathetic bitch she needs to be.

angk0rwat: Vanessa in the short time of her development and accptance of being a sissy for me as her master has progressed nicely as I continue with her development and exploration. She knows that the wife will be take by me. I understand that Vanessa's wife's ass is not for everyone and appreciate your take. However it works for me. LOL I don't recall but Vanessa is tasting herself as she rubs her sissy clit.

Well I think she has a great ass too and I'm sure my bull will enjoy it. As soon as instructed I will show a few more of her. Vanessa

sensual4wife said:
angk0rwat: Vanessa in the short time of her development and accptance of being a sissy for me as her master has progressed nicely as I continue with her development and exploration. She knows that the wife will be take by me. I understand that Vanessa's wife's ass is not for everyone and appreciate your take. However it works for me. LOL I don't recall but Vanessa is tasting herself as she rubs her sissy clit.

It is very important that a sissy learn to clean up after herself. She must learn that no one else is interested in her sissy cream. She should also learn that touching her clitty is privilege that she has to earn, a privilege that her master will take away if she forgets her place.

I hope you fuck her long-suffering wife soon. I'm certain wifey needs to feel a cock inside her: make her earn it.

angk0rwat: Vanessa has already started to clean herself. She is not allowed to wipe herself when she cums after rubbing her sissy clit. She has been tasting her leaking precum and when she cums she has to eat all if not most while any remaind must stay on her sissy body while she sleeps etc.

Vanessa you are to post a few more pics of the wife and several more of yourself. I want you to show everyone your sissy clit.

Here are some more pics of Vanessa's wife. For all that are inquiring Vanessa's wife will soon be taken by me. Vanessa knows the he and his wife will be owned by me. Once there is greater establishment of this, I may entertain sharing her. Vanessa knowes her place as a sissy.

Attachments

• Image 68..jpg
    Image 68..jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Sissy wife.JPG
    Sissy wife.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 407
  • Sissy wife at hotel.jpg
    Sissy wife at hotel.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 346
That's really recent pics my bull has posted of his new slut. I am fully commited to being my bulls sissy and have never been happier. I hope u like my wife. Vanessa

Nice pussy on that slut. Make sure to destroy it and then have Vanessa crawl over to clean up after her master. Teach the sissy what she is good for.

I hope the bitch thanks you for fucking her wife.

Users who are viewing this thread