Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

ii'M NEW TO THiiS, A LiiTTLE GUiiDANCE?

• Thread starterhornylatinvirgin
  • Start date

hornylatinvirgin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2006
ii'M NEW AND ii JUST WANTED SOME iiNFO ON HOW ALL THiiS WORKS, WHAT iiT'S ALL ABOUT?

San Diego in the House!!

This darkcavern is for people to meet and possibly hook up. I'm in San Diego myself and maybe we can hook up. My yahoo chat i.d. is clementemejia@yahoo.com . Let me know if you are interested.

You try to hook up and get some black dick! That's how it works.

You are horny, and a sexy Latin virgin !

Read as many posts as possible from the archives and you will soon get a good idea of how the website works, and what it caters for.

If you like what you read, then your mind will emotionally "ready itself" to lose your virginity with a black man with a bigger than usual size cock. We call it BBC (big black cock) and you can get to really love it in your pussy.

Many white wives have a regular black lover with husband's consent, and some of them try to get pregnant with a black baby as their expression of appreciation for the intense enjoyment they get from living the lifestyle.

Some wives go to a fuck-fest where several bulls will breed them with a black baby, because their husband cannot get them pregnant. Their husband agrees to raise the black children as if they were his own. This can be an exciting way to get "knocked up preggie" as you don't know which bull will be the sire of your child. You get a lot of orgasms and sperm drips down your thighs when you try to stand up afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread