Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I wish my wife would hook up with other men

• Thread starterbwreier55
  • Start date

bwreier55

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
Hey all,

I am a cuckold wannabe but unfortunately my wife is uninterested in the lifestyle. So I was hoping someone could do some fakes of her for me.

Attachments

• DSCI0032.jpg
    DSCI0032.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 562
  • DSCI0121.jpg
    DSCI0121.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 509
  • DSCI0296.jpg
    DSCI0296.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 406
I wish I could see you dominate her

I'd love to watch you fuck her with your bbc. It would be so hot and humiliating to see her get pounded by your amazing big cock. I'm sure after you were done with her she'd have no problem calling you her prince.

thanks alot for what you said cucky boy..in fact i am not black...i am half turkish half arab stud...very real and experianced one....but this sexy fat bitch can be a small toy in between my hands...on your sleeping bed....

try to post some pics of her wet pussy and let me think much more about her.....

you make me remember a man...from spain who talked to me here in dubai...to seduce his wife....in fact she has refused the idea..one day i adviced him to take me to her as massage man...it worked well...while i was fucking her...and because of the big lust she had that moment..she started Shitting from her ass like a cow and screaming like a real *****.....in fact she did not imagine that a real stud can long last in her pussy...as birth control is ofcourse not allowed for slut wives

this is..in fact..what a well trained and experianced stud would do to a sluty sexy bitchy ***** wife on her husband's bed

you can get her interested if you take your time.
i think it is perhaps you that is afraid to move forward.

xxxx

still think she is hot as, i would xx

Users who are viewing this thread