Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I watched without them knowing..........2

• Thread starterI created a Monster
  • Start date
I

I created a Monster

The night of her Christmas party she wanted to have a little after party at our house and I thought that was cool.I could hang out woth some people that I haven't seen in awhile and drink some beers.As it gets closer the floks we invited were turning down the invite right and left.Before we left we only knew for sure that her fuck buddy T and his wife D,a female firend of ours A and the two of us were the only ones that were going to be there.

I was wanting to call the whole thing off and she convinced me that there would be some "action" that night. D would be the only problem,but she had been there a time or two when we had a threesome and once when Baby Girl was over at their house.She is a cheep date and usually ends up on the couch asleep.She had been promising me some more girl-girl action between her and A and I'm sure she promised T the same.So I agreed

After the Christmas party I rode with A and Baby Girl went on home.A and I got it on on the way to my house,heavy kissing,I was licking her nipples and rubbing her hairy pussy thru her panties.We were contemplating stopping to fuck.but if there was gonna be action later I wanted to be ready.

As soon as I got home I took a Levetria and sat at the table and we ate,talked and drank.We started playing a drinking game and I knew it wouldn't be long.D retired herself to the living room couch and was out. We sat and I was waiting. The talk turned to sex and I KNEW it was on,but no one was making any moves.I tried,but they were ignored. Soon A said she was tired and went to our room and lay on the bed.I hung on as long as I could and just came out and ask where the "action" was.They gave eachother a "look" and didn't comment.So I got up went inot our room where A was sleeping and sat on the daybed and dozed off.

I noticed that Baby Girl would come into room once in awhile I was assuming to see if me and A were playing,we wern't caues Baby Girl gets kinda funny when it comes to me playing.

Soon A got up woke me and whispered that she was leaving,I kissed her bye and closed my eyes.Not long after she left my phone vibrated in my pocket,it was a text from A.It said "your baby girl is having fun with out you".

I was wide awake,Baby Girl peeked in the door and I heard her say He's still asleep.I waited a bit and crawled to the door and could hear them kissing,and whispering I love yous to one another.I noticed as I sat there that the bra and panties she was wearing were on the floor in the laundry room.I looked around the corner and the tank top she was wearing was pulled down,and her skirt pulled up around her waist.he was sitting in a kitchen chair she was standing in front of him,his cock in her hand and he was sucking her tiny tits,and working her pussy with his hand.He was pinching,biting and pulling on her big pink nipples,now I know why that she complains that they are sore.She turned and sat on his cock and started riding it but they stopped.I could tell they had a bad angle.She stood facing me put her hands on the table and bent so he could enter her.I could see her belly floping around and knew those tiny tits of hers were bouncing,but I dare not look up to high in fear of then seeing me.After he fucked her a bit he stopped and she turned and knelt in front of him and started working his cock.I had my rock hard medicated cock out and was giving it a stoke once in awhile,but not wanting to cum.

It seems like they went on forever fucking and her sucking then him touching her all over.He whispered that he was going to cum soon.She said not in me ! So she pulled her tank top off and held it in her hand.She knelt dow and started to suck him again His thrusts were getting harder and I could tell he was cumming.She sucked it a bit more and wiped her face and chest to sop up the spilled sperm.She sat on the table and they kissed for along time and he started sucking her tits again.I crawled back to the daybed and lay infront of it fearing they would see me.It took forever but she came in to check on me again.When she left I started stroking it fast.

I heard them go into one of they boys room across form the kitchen.They were gonna go at again ! This time I was gonna get in on this ! I walked slowly to the door and he was laying on the bed and she was naked and sucking him.I stood there naked my cock throbbing watching her work his cock.They had started fucking missionary style before she noticed me.she jumped and he looked at me and had that OH SHIT look.I didnt say a word.i walked over and offered her my cock and she refused it.So I stood ther stroking it while he fucked her bald pussy,her belly flopping,her tits bouncing.he tensed up and came.As he slid off of her I slid in.He left to the bathroom and I fucked her cum filled pussy.The feel of his hot thick cum was all i could take and I unloaded my sperm in her.I heard some talking and the door close.T and D left. I slid down to Baby Girls well fucked,cum filled fuck hole and started licking it clean.My cock never going limp because of me being so turned on and being medicated.I started to enter her again.She said no and told me to go to bed.

She was there not long after,didnt say a word and went to sleep.So I sat up and stroked myself one more time and came on her sleeping ass.

A pic for your pleasure. Tell me what you would do to her

Attachments

• 2113150648_e61a234c8c_o.jpg
    2113150648_e61a234c8c_o.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,071
Thank You patrick. Most love her belly and tiny tits

I bet you love that bald pussy also!

Post more of her!

I created a Monster said:
Thank You patrick. Most love her belly and tiny tits

I love her tits and belly too, post more. Would love to see her standing showing her soft belly.

Users who are viewing this thread