Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I want to introduce and inititate my girlfriend Anne to the BNWO

• Thread starterjohnanne
  • Start date

johnanne

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2024
Hello,

i am John 22 from New York. my girlfriend is Anna she is 19. She is my girlfriend since 3 years.
We are going to moce to our new and first appartment soon. I want to take advantage of the
moment to initiate and transform my girlfriend to become a black men sub/slave.
if you think y
My girlfriend is young and a little naive and she would do anything to please me so that I don't leave her
and she has to go back to live with her parents. She has no idea at the moment of my intentions .But
when we move into our apartment I'm going to reveal to her that I'm a believer in the superiority of blacks
and that I want us to become (she becomes) submissive to blacks.

I will do most of the work to make sure she accept to live the lifestyle with me,i will reassure her i will always be
there for her and will love her more than ever. Your job will be to make sure you brainwash her to make her believe
she has to service black men for the rest of her life.

As i said she is still young, iinocent and naive and i think its the best time to transform her .If you think you can help
sincerely ,contact me . I am open for any tips ,so feel free to contact me.

photo_2023-01-13_14-40-26.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, BBCinVT, whitewife696969 and 3 others
She looks very hot, and i think there are many bulls happy to fuck her young pussy !

Reactions: MatureCockWhore, BBCinVT and Riri

Users who are viewing this thread