Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I want to experience my first DP

• Thread starterSansPanties
  • Start date

SansPanties

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2011
I am a 30 year old sexy Asian wife looking to add another man between the age of 30-35 to my already amazing sex life! I would like to experince my first double penetration with both you and my husband. I also want to experience you alone while my husband watches you make me cum!!!!
Groups of men are also welcomed

imagine how hard you would cum as your husband watched, your eyes locked on his, as I cum in your unprotected pussy possibly filling your belly with another man's child.

It would be nice to have some pictures next to this great proposal.

SansPanties said:
I am a 30 year old sexy Asian wife looking to add another man between the age of 30-35 to my already amazing sex life! I would like to experince my first double penetration with both you and my husband. I also want to experience you alone while my husband watches you make me cum!!!!
Groups of men are also welcomed

Your plans are exciting, so when you get double penetrated, arrange for a cock to slip inside your mouth to make it a triple-penetration - and let your hands wank a couple of cocks as the same time - and invite the waiting guys to massage your excited body and slip in kisses on any "unoccupied" skin areas.

Good luck and may your pleasures lead you to bigger and bigger orgies and naughty adventures.

Saraha said:
... so when you get double penetrated, arrange for a cock to slip inside your mouth to make it a triple-penetration - and let your hands wank a couple of cocks as the same time - and invite the waiting guys to massage your excited body and slip in kisses on any "unoccupied" skin areas. ...

The graphical illustration of the above answer...;)

351oFo8ci0.jpg

Saraha said:
Your plans are exciting, so when you get double penetrated, arrange for a cock to slip inside your mouth to make it a triple-penetration - and let your hands wank a couple of cocks as the same time - and invite the waiting guys to massage your excited body and slip in kisses on any "unoccupied" skin areas.

Good luck and may your pleasures lead you to bigger and bigger orgies and naughty adventures.

That, right there, is my exact fantasy. I want to be the only tits and pussy in the room... I want a man sucking each nipple, a cock in each hand and orifice. I want to be gangbanged all night long. mmmm just thinking about it is making me so wet!!
I just need to find the guys who want to join in on the fun....

Thank you for sharing this delicious fantasy.

How do I share my pics on this website

Pinkyrod said:
The graphical illustration of the above answer...;)

351oFo8ci0.jpg

YUMMM!! thats exactly how my hair used to look last month until i chopped it. I need to grow it out like that again so I can replicate that pic

doktord said:
imagine how hard you would cum as your husband watched, your eyes locked on his, as I cum in your unprotected pussy possibly filling your belly with another man's child.

he he, r u going to help rear this baby you create in another man's wife's pussy - or will have fun and leave it to him to bring up your kid? Do you think cucky can do a good enough job without your help to guide him?

If you wish to fuck a cuckoldress, whilst thinking that cucks are "sub-human", then it is hard to work out how your would leave your "superior gene baby" to be raised by this "so called inferior man".

So if a bull gets a wife preggy and walks away, he is actually giving the cucky a compliment that the cuck is going to be a fantastic father (better than the real father could be).

If you sow your seed into a fertile cum box, it will produce a rose - so why walk away from the rose and never see how beautiful it turns out. The little boy or girl may pass you in the street and you never know it is your kid.

If you breed a woman and walk away, you could discover years later that your kid is in the Finals of X factor with a voice that thrills America - and you missed out on all those years of seeing YOUR kid growing up.

The cuck gets the praise and you MISS OUT.

Saraha said:
he he, r u going to help rear this baby you create in another man's wife's pussy - or will have fun and leave it to him to bring up your kid? Do you think cucky can do a good enough job without your help to guide him?

If you wish to fuck a cuckoldress, whilst thinking that cucks are "sub-human", then it is hard to work out how your would leave your "superior gene baby" to be raised by this "so called inferior man".

So if a bull gets a wife preggy and walks away, he is actually giving the cucky a compliment that the cuck is going to be a fantastic father (better than the real father could be).

If you sow your seed into a fertile cum box, it will produce a rose - so why walk away from the rose and never see how beautiful it turns out. The little boy or girl may pass you in the street and you never know it is your kid.

If you breed a woman and walk away, you could discover years later that your kid is in the Finals of X factor with a voice that thrills America - and you missed out on all those years of seeing YOUR kid growing up.

The cuck gets the praise and you MISS OUT.

You did a great job putting this in perspective.

I think I'd like to experience a few white bulls first.
I'm still trying to figure out how to post my sexy ass on this forum.

I'd really like to chat with someone who is interested

Users who are viewing this thread