Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

i want to be a ***** for black men

• Thread starterrose4bbc
  • Start date

rose4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 20, 2012
my husband found this site and he told me to check it out,,and i love it,,so here we posting our first pics and looking for some real men (black men only) hubby is sitting beside me while i write this,he is such a good little boy,,hes my cuckold little prick,,and i do mean little (his so called man-hood is a whopping 3 inches long when erect,see his pic) it was his idea to let me fuck other men over 3 years ago,,i met with 7 or 8 white guys over about a four month period with 4.5 to 5.5 inch dicks,not that big but way bigger than my husband but they did NOT satisfy me at all.. but at least they stayed hard for more than 3 minutes like my husband does and they could cum a fair amount,,not like my husbands few dribbles of worthless cum,,(thats why i do not fuck my husband any more) and hes my complete cuckold now,,but then we met a black male one night while out for a couple drinks and we ended up taking him back to our place and he fucked my like ive never been fucked before(he had a 9 inch very thick cock) and that changed my wants and desires for ever,,,i met him 3 or 4times a week for almost a year after that until he moved back home,(he was working up our way on a job site and staying at a hotel not far from us,(spent many a night in his hotel room while my little prick hubby stayed home),i became his submissve married slut,,after he left i was kinda depressed and so horny it was driving my crazy,,I NEEDED BIG BLACK COCK TO SUBMIT TOO!!!,so i had my husband put a couple adds on the bigger swinging sites for some black males to come and use me..well i fucked about 14 black guys since then,, some of them more than once,had to travel to meet most of them 2 to 4 hours away,but i need to find some one steady who is well hung and lives close to us and would like to own me as his personal ***** and bare-back cum slut, my husband can be your cuckold slave and he will do what ever we tell him,,and i really wish to be an owned married ***** and will do any thing for a very well hung black stud or black dom.. and would also consider letting a group of black men owning me, we are looking for real meetings in western pennsylvania,,(pittsburgh area) ,,(we also would consider relocating for the right situation)you can keep me to your self or share me with your friends,,have me gang-banged or what ever you demand,,,please feel free to ask any thing you like we will answer all..if any one wants to see more pics please let us know,,im 49 years old,,128 pounds and 5ft2,,,rose and her little prick (husband)

im married and submissive to BBC

heres a pic of me and 3 more of my cuck hubby and his massive 3inch prick,,,,you can see why i love being a married sub-slut for well hung black men,,you can see his little white dick grow from mr limpy to rock hard in these three pics,,its such a tiny thing,,but that as big and as hard as it gets,,three rock hard inches,,a little white boys cock,,,this is why many married women like me becum whores and submissive cum craving sluts for big black cock!!!!!!

More pics please

Please show us more of that big sloppy cunt filed with black see

More pics please

Please show us more of that big sloppy cunt filed with black seed

Last edited by a moderator:
Great story! I see that you have come to love the black cocks like I do! Welcome to the BBC club!!

ladyjbanner2.jpg

lady J,thank you,,yes i LOVE BBC and would never ever want to go back to little dicked white boys.

sloppy cunt !!!!

ok BRISSYPAIR,,heres another a couple pics of my sloppy cunt (as you put it) filled with black baby making seed from 2 different black studs! yes it is sloppy and well streched from being takin bare-back by many big dicked black guys,,and i LOVE it,and want many more cream-pies from big dicked black men,as many as i can get !

I hope your husband is much pleased with himself for turning you into a BBC slut. You seem to love it.

Glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself. The sloppy cunt looks delicious. I'd lap that up in a heartbeat and beg for more. I hope your hubby is on hand to watch them pump their loads into you.

well NIMROD,,my husband is always there the first meeting and if things go right and we feel we can trust the guy my husband will stay home from then on i make him stay home and let him sit stroking his little white dick thinking about what kind of a ***** im being that night. when i get back home hes always meets me at the door naked with his tiny little dick rock hard and ready to cum but first he begs to lick my creamy sperm filled pussy,,he knows his place,,,and i love him for giving me the freedom to be a married ***** and cum-slut for black men ,and letting him self be submissive to my control of his sexual behavior.my hubby really knows his place in life and its at my feet worshipping my sloppy cunt filled with black mens sperm and hubby always soothes my well fucked pussy with his tongue as soon as i cum home and if he does a good job(which he always does) i then permit him to quickly jerk him self-off and cum all over him self,,one of the rules i have for him is he can only jerk-off when i give him permission and he is NOT allowed to touch me or get an of his tiny sperm drops on me.

wel hung black men wanted,,all races considered if your very well hung

im still looking for some one to own me in a long term situation, ,,,,any takers,,im willing to do one night stands with one or more guys while im waiting for a new owner,would love to put a gang-bang together,,any one up for one in western pa,

To wife4blkbulls

Looks like your hubby could use a good blow job as a way of thanking him for your freedom. I travel and would be happy to give him a good blow job which I think he deserves.

CUCKHUB,,,might be interesting to watch you suck off my little dicked husband,,but only if you let him suck you off too and i can take pics and video of the two of you cumming in each others face so i can post the pics on here for everyones entertainment,,,what do you think?????

wife4blkbulls

sure i be glad to let him suck me off also and you take pics of both of us.
He can even piss in my mouth while you take pics. cuckhuby44@yahoo.com

singleblkmale4fun said:
I am for real and in Carlisle PA

well im in pittsburgh,,so what do you have in mind,,,becky rose

wife4blkbulls said:
well im in pittsburgh,,so what do you have in mind,,,becky rose

He's showing pics of his dick...

What do you think he has in mind? Scrabble? ;)

:eek: Well I suppose that's one novel way of moving the letters into place :D

any local black men in pittsburgh

im still looking for a local black dom or group of black guys to use me as a bare-back cum dump slut,,any takers,,im willing to be your slave sub-slut,,my husband is cuckold and will do what ever he is told,,

wife4blkbulls said:
ok BRISSYPAIR,,heres another a couple pics of my sloppy cunt (as you put it) filled with black baby making seed from 2 different black studs! yes it is sloppy and well streched from being takin bare-back by many big dicked black guys,,and i LOVE it,and want many more cream-pies from big dicked black men,as many as i can get !

You tell that little fuck, girl! Get all you can get!

Are you on the pill sluts through them in the trash

Users who are viewing this thread