Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I want her to get fucked

• Thread starterlike4like
  • Start date

like4like

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2007
This is my wife. As you can see she is a dirty cow and although she has let other guys fuck her in the past, she is reluctant to do it again now even though she talks about it all the time when we fuck. She has lost confidence in her body and thinks no one will fancy her anymore. I am trying to get her into it but your comments may help by reasuring her. I am even interested in meeting up if your in the UK.
Thanks Paul.

Attachments

• DSC00410.JPG
    DSC00410.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,936
Last edited by a moderator:
She's not a cow

She not a cow, but she would look beautiful after a BBC has streatched out that little pussy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgoeus woman

Too bad you live in the UK, it is really far from my hometown.
Your wife is a hot woman. She is he type of woman that turns me on.

I wouldn't loose any time in trying to get her to bed. She must be a horny lady.

Yo are lucky. Tell her she is beautiful and sexy

moozer said:
She not a cow, but she would look beautiful after a BBC has streatched out that little pussy!

what you talking about? her pussy looks well stretched to me already!!!

those it does look nice and juicy.....i'd do her 4 sure :p

Very nice

would love to meet and see if i cant charm the knickers off your lovely wife
Ian

She's not bad at all and her bare pussy would look great with a fertile load of cum oozing out!

Dirty cow

Pitts it is a difference in the use of language. Dirty cow in the UK means that she is up for anything and hot. :)

I want to fuck her

uk male here would love to meet up and fuck her. I am in warks

Sorry, I did not know Dirty Cow was in any way disrespectful in the US. I love her to bits and would not insult her, she is a real lady, the ideal wife. She likes her sex a lot more than average and will do anything anywhere, that’s all I mean.

Attachments

• DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 280
tell her, she's hot and she must fuck...

your wife.

Nice pic,very,very fuckable,nice wet shaved fanny thats ripe for a tongue before receiving the cock,bet she goes like a rabbit. :):rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread