Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I told him I was going to work

• Thread starterLeAnne
  • Start date

LeAnne

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2008
I love our new camera and can't wait to use it more!! I told my bf I had to work then left and went to the pool all day ;) I love my bf so much, but I'm such a flirt I have to sneak off and get outside attention. I've just accepted I need lots of attention from guys and don't want to hurt him, so I just don't tell him. I wish he was a cuckold like you guys, your wives must be very happy women!! See the pics from the pool next...

Love Ya Cuckoldies!!! Byeeeee!!

DSC01517.jpg DSC01519.jpg DSC01522.jpg DSC01526.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Would like to see more

Would like to see more,... Cuckold cpl here

Hi Ms. LeAnne,

Thank you for your post and your photos. You are a *gorgeous* woman. Beautiful!

LeAnne said:
.... I'm such a flirt I have to sneak off and get outside attention. I've just accepted I need lots of attention from guys....

Good for you!

LeAnne said:
.... and don't want to hurt him, so I just don't tell him.

Well, maybe not for now....

LeAnne said:
I wish he was a cuckold like you guys....

I'm confident you have the ability, and it certainly sounds like you have the inclination, to make your future husband your cuckold and, possibly, your current boyfriend along the way.... but you will need a training program, at first subtle, of course. To get yourself in the right frame of mind, you might consider reading:

The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple

For Women Scandalous Magazine cuckolding, Playgirl, fashion, beauty, health, sex advice for women

For Women Scandalous Magazine cuckolding, Playgirl, fashion, beauty, health, sex advice for women

(The latter two links are not the same. The first is an article within "Scandalous Women." The second links to the e-zine "scandalous women.")

LeAnne said:
Love Ya Cuckoldies!!! Byeeeee!!

Thank you, Ms. LeAnne. It's very kind of you to say that. I hope we'll hear more from you in the future.

Best wishes—

Custer

You can easily get all the "outside attention" you ever crave.....stellar hotness!!!!

The hell with that!
If you need any classes cuckolding your BF, I will solve your problem! LOL! :D

Wow! Your BF does not know what a lucky cuckold he will be! I have never been very good at flossing, but your bathing suit has given me some ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread