Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I need some help!

• Thread starterdoc94
  • Start date
D

doc94

My wife and I are in our 40's now and I am finding out very quickly that I can no longer keep up with her. Although I feel I still do pretty well, (about an hour) it is still not enough for her. All she wants to do is cum. Over and over again!

Recently we started experimenting with using another younger man to help me out. My wife really seems to like it, the only problem is that isn't enough either. She is never satisfied.

Even though we are both in our 40's, She looks like she is still 18. In fact, she often still gets carded when she goes to buy alcohol. She works out her large frame regularly and is very beautiful.

I need more help, advice or both.

Here are a few pics of her. Please let me know what you think?

Man she has a nice kissable ass and the pussy that peeks out between them cheeks in the last picture are inviting to be penetrated

Thanks for all of the positive comments and suggestions! She is pretty hot isn't she? I would love to show you her face too but unfortunately, I can't.

Here are a few more for your enjoyment. Sorry about the image quality of some of the pics. Lighting is always an issue and the webcam I have is not that great. All of the pics are fresh from this weekend and genuine. I'll even throw in a one of myself.

Nice pictures, specially the last one in each set. She has an inviting pussy. A nice hand full. The pictures, as you said, are not too good that’s a perfect excuse to take more photos. Taking pictures is fun. You have to exercise more.

I will take more pics and video. I will share them too!

We will see how things progress. No BBC yet. Only whites and indians.

Thanks for your thoughts and the links!

doc 94

she got me hard. I am international student in USA and I will stay in CA untill end of August.Fow more info please check my page on BULL section. Because I seriously wanna get in touch with you...

I am looking forward to your answer...

Picture%2034.jpg

Thank you for your response. We will keep you in mind. You are a fine looking young man!

These are the last pics in the set from last weekend. With any luck, I will have more soon!

It's so clear that she is hot wife and she deserves a real Cock in her mouth. Let me put my big Cobra into her mouth b4 leaving USA...

Picture%2035.jpg

Here are a few of my wife wrestling with her new Boyfriend this weekend.

All of the pics I post today are from yesterday, last night and today.

In this second set we had retired to the bedroom after a few drinks and it was time to get naked! My wife's new cock enjoyed a little ass and pussy play first to get her nice and wet for him.

After kneading my wife's fine ass for what seemed like forever, she bagan to move her hips with every movement of his hands. Up and down, around and around. Each time ******** that sweet pussy of hers.

So inviting. What a sweet symphony. By now he knew, it was time to turn her over.

Perhaps you should try bringing a third party in. It could make a difference if your mate is interested and you are comfortable with it.

Users who are viewing this thread