Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

i need bbc

• Thread startersouthernhottie2526
  • Start date

southernhottie2526

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 22, 2009
i love the idea of being stretched by a bbc.i have never had sex with a blk guy,but i have went down on two diff guys...Im looking for some guys to chat with that will talk to me like im a dirty little slut.its a major turn on for me to be treated like that.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 322
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 522
southernhottie2526 said:
i love the idea of being stretched by a bbc.i have never had sex with a blk guy,but i have went down on two diff guys...Im looking for some guys to chat with that will talk to me like im a dirty little slut.its a major turn on for me to be treated like that.
Hey SouthernHottie, hit me up at mission2please_2k on Yahoo IM. I'll give you what you're looking for. Let me bring out that inner slut.

southernhottie2526 said:

Since you are such a good naughty black cock slut, I've got a treat coming your way, just perfect for a dirty black cock just slut like you.

denwest88@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread