Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I may be in Love with my wife's Bull.

biukgal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2022
I am very good friends with one of my wife’s bull. I would say he is her main bull as they know each other from High School and grew up in the same small village. My wife was very shy and always had a crush on him but at that time they never spoke to each other and he never gave her the time of day. It was I who reached out to him and got them together after many years of not seeing each other since high school. They both grew up in a small village. I can still remember her shock when I first told her I contacted him behind her back and that we had been speaking regularly and he was coming to visit. Since then he would visit us and we would all have fun together or she would go to the UK for a quick fix while visiting family. He and I have become very good friends and football buddies. When a game is on we would often text or call each other for a chat.
When he is coming for a visit I get as excited as much as my wife if not more excited. I look forward seeing him. I look forward playing with them both and I look forward to him having my wife and making her happy. As far as sex is concerned I have done almost everything with him except having his cock inside be because he is such a big lad. I especially enjoy sharing long wet kisses with him, sucking on his nipples and on his cock, I love the way he taste. At one point they had a falling out with each other and I moved heaven and earth to make sure they kiss, fuck and made up. The think is, I think I might be in love with him and want my wife to be in love with him too. I think about him a lot. My wife went to the UK for summer and they are both in Spain enjoying a nice vacation. He has a 10 inch cock and totally satisfies her. I am little under 5 inches and slender, my wife calls my cock a Sharpie as it is almost the same size of a permanent markers.

119_1925.jpg

So hot , I would like that type of thing

Users who are viewing this thread