Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I love tributes on my body and face

• Thread starterSnowbunnyMira
  • Start date

SnowbunnyMira

Dirty slut ❤️
Beloved Member
Sep 24, 2024
Hello, I'm new here and in a relationship, but I have a fetish: I love it when men jerk off on me and insult me, calling me their slut or something else. 💦♥️

I hope you like what you see and write me DM I want to see a lot of sperm on me 😜♥️

View attachment 20240922-0002.mp4

• Love
Reactions: atb147, redmadness, zarkovac and 3 others
SnowbunnyMira said:
Hello, I'm new here and in a relationship, but I have a fetish: I love it when men jerk off on me and insult me, calling me their slut or something else. 💦♥️

I hope you like what you see and write me DM I want to see a lot of sperm on me 😜♥️

Great ass, love to give that a good spanking 😈

• Love
Reactions: SnowbunnyMira
SnowbunnyMira said:

A slut like you who has a boyfriend posts such a hot ass because she wants to be fucked by us rather than by her boyfriend, we'll make you our slut, am I right?

• Love
MirkoS said:
A slut like you who has a boyfriend posts such a hot ass because she wants to be fucked by us rather than by her boyfriend, we'll make you our slut, am I right?
You're right, I'm not a real slut yet but I want to be one because my boyfriend is too nice. I'm looking for perverted people who want to have fun. 😜♥️

• Love
Reactions: Olddognewtricks and MirkoS
SnowbunnyMira said:
You're right, I'm not a real slut yet but I want to be one because my boyfriend is too nice. I'm looking for perverted people who want to have fun. 😜♥️
You will be a good slut hope you don't mind if people who write to you privately post the cum pictures here just to show what you are to us.

• Love
Reactions: SnowbunnyMira and Olddognewtricks
SnowbunnyMira said:
I’m sure you will find plenty of help here exploring your inner slut😈

• Love
Reactions: SnowbunnyMira and MirkoS
Olddognewtricks said:
I’m sure you will find plenty of help here exploring your inner slut😈
I hope so because it is also exciting especially because I have never done anything like this before 💦❤️

• Love
Reactions: MirkoS
MirkoS said:
You will be a good slut hope you don't mind if people who write to you privately post the cum pictures here just to show what you are to us.
Sure it turns me on somehow when everyone sees me as a slut 😘♥️

• Love
Reactions: mailkme, Jong and MirkoS
SnowbunnyMira said:
Sure it turns me on somehow when everyone sees me as a slut 😘♥️
That's what you want to hear from a dirty slut so people you know she has a boyfriend that's why she stays disk device and doesn't leak her face 😈🤣

Hope you still do this with cum or cock tributes for the slut here 👍🏻

• Love
SnowbunnyMira said:

You sound like a real smoking hot slut!!

• Love
Send me pics, I'll save and use them as profile pics here, no asl

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread