Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I Love My Precious Wife!!! You Need To See Her!!!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date
So awesome, great action pix

TOTALLY AWESOME ACTION pix!!!!!!! I love seeing these because they are real and because it's fun to see a real hotwife in action ... being fucked like a slut by lots of different guys, a real joy!! And yes I jackoff to these, you betcha :p I'm about ready to cum looking at these photos again, well done, thank you, and keep up the good work!!!!! Oh and if she is ever in Portland, OR, drop me a line :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys For All The Responses!!!

We have been keeping i up here for sure.... About a guy a week or so lately... It's been amazing!

It's real hard to find a guy who will let you take picks though :-(

But anyways we both love the comments and we both love it when you jack off to her...

It makes her feel so beautiful to read about how you guys come to her picks!!!

Anyways, here are a few more pics of my lovely wife for you to enjoy and use ;-)

100_2144.jpg 100_2179.jpg 100_1988.jpg 100_1968.jpg

Reactions: randomname
Inspired by DeepRider's "Ready, Aim, Blow", I hope you like these.

Due to a bad printer (and some missing ink) I seem to have turned the lovely lady blond :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Mrs Californication 1.jpg
    Mrs Californication 1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 465
  • Mrs Californication 2.jpg
    Mrs Californication 2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 503
  • Mrs Californication 3.jpg
    Mrs Californication 3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 549
Nice pics

Those are awesome pics of "greymaster" with his dick on her pictures....

You should all be jacking off to my loving precious wife.

Oh, and don't worry we've been real busy... We have been averageing about one new guy a week ;-)

It's just that most guys aren't comfortable with me taking pics...

Oh Yes!!!

There's nothing better than sharing the bed till morning with my wife and one of her lovers.

Just a couple nights ago we brought a beautiful girl home she met at a bar and we shared the bed till morning... It was extra amazing cuz she was a snuggler!!!

There is no better feeling in the world than snuggling two beautiful woman all night.

As close as your husband is to you while your sucking on that dick - it looks like he would like to take a taste! Let's get some pictures of him being "******" to suck your lover's cock!

Cali, your girl is so fucking hot. I busted such a big nut to her pictures. Such a hot sweet fucking slut. I would love for you two to get into a 69. I would love to fuck that tight pussy while you licked her clit, my shaft and balls. Hearing her moan with a mouthful of your cock while I fucked her deep would do it for me. I would empty my load inside of her and pull out and feed you some too. I think it would be hot for you to lick my cock clean and then clean up her gooey creampie.

Wow, awesome pics! I too have been masturbating non stop to the awesome pics! Keep them cumming!

Some More Pics Of Me Loving Wife!!!

Please Feel Free To Jack Off To Her!!!

100_2210.jpg 100_2209.jpg 100_2092.jpg 100_2033.jpg

Reactions: randomname
does she always wear black clothes a bit of colour would be great

Definitely a hottie!

Any big cocked BF that she dates regularly?
Sleepovers? :cool:

This girl is fantastic, you should have a line around the block waiting to fuck her. If you lived in my city, I'd be first in line.

Users who are viewing this thread