Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I let my brother fuck my Gf and READ ON

• Thread starterFreaksNPotosi
  • Start date
F

FreaksNPotosi

I let my brother fuck my gf 3 times already in 2 months, i love watching her get fucked, my cock is 8" his is around 4-5" and i felt him take my cock in his mouth a cpl times and felt it in his hand, i love watching him cum in her pussy so then i can cum in her also and watch him clean it up while we get hard again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother fucking girlfriend

I would say you are normal if you like to share your girlfriend's pussy with someone close to you, like a brother. I have heard of many cases in which brothers were fucking the same woman, sometimes together, or watching each other.

I was interested by the fact that you claim to have a much bigger cock than your brother. Are you also taller, or bigger in other ways? How about your Dad? Did he have a big cock? And does your brother feel in any way different because of cock-size?

And, does cock-size make any difference to your girlfriend?

Users who are viewing this thread