Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I have been a bad boy...

Which punishment should I get

• 1. Caged for 6 months.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Humiliate me in front of her friends

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 3. Fuck my Boss and or Co-worker

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

creempieluvr

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2024
I am a Cock Sucking Faggot and I have been a bad boy.
My wife is making me post this.

Last night we had a Bull over to fuck her and while she was in the bathroom getting ready he asked me if I wanted to suck his dick before he fucked my wife.
I nodded yes and he motioned me over.
I started kissing and licking his cock until he got hard then I started sucking him and it was really intense and before I knew it he grabbed my head, grunted loudly and shot his load in my mouth and all over my face.
I hear my wife enter the room and yell "What The Fuck"!!
The bull was zipping up his pants and said "Sorry, couldn't help myself, he is good."
I did not say a word. On my knees with cum all over my lips and face.
She told him "Get Out"!
She glared at me and told me I was going to be punished for this and left the room. I stayed away from her the rest of the night.

When we woke up this morning she said I had to make this post and let you all decide my punishment.

Here are the choices.

1. I am not allowed to join in with her Bulls or have any sexual contact for 6 months. (I will be caged the entire time)

2. She will invite some of her girl friends over to watch me get fucked by one of her regular Bulls ( A Black guy who is very large, dominant, verbal and likes to humiliate me during our sessions)

3. I have to invite my Boss or one of my co-workers over that does not know about our lifestyle to fuck her. She of course will make me eat their cum when they are done.

One of these three things is going to happen. She said maybe more if she decides.

She wants to see which one gets the most votes.

Last edited:
She should add a second bull and order you to suck him off while on all fours getting fucked. I'm sure the girls will enjoy the show and it might teach you a lesson to not steal the load from your wife's bull. If you want to be a cumslut, you have to be the cleanup boy as your wife orders you to do so. And be sure to post the video here for further humiliation. I'm sure one of her girlfriends would be willing to record everything.

creempieluvr said:
I am a Cock Sucking Faggot and I have been a bad boy.
My wife is making me post this.

Last night we had a Bull over to fuck her and while she was in the bathroom getting ready he asked me if I wanted to suck his dick before he fucked my wife.
I nodded yes and he motioned me over.
I started kissing and licking his cock until he got hard then I started sucking him and it was really intense and before I knew it he grabbed my head, grunted loudly and shot his load in my mouth and all over my face.
I hear my wife enter the room and yell "What The Fuck"!!
The bull was zipping up his pants and said "Sorry, couldn't help myself, he is good."
I did not say a word. On my knees with cum all over my lips and face.
She told him "Get Out"!
She glared at me and told me I was going to be punished for this and left the room. I stayed away from her the rest of the night.

When we woke up this morning she said I had to make this post and let you all decide my punishment.

Here are the choices.

1. I am not allowed to join in with her Bulls or have any sexual contact for 6 months. (I will be caged the entire time)

2. She will invite some of her girl friends over to watch me get fucked by one of her regular Bulls ( A Black guy who is very large, dominant, verbal and likes to humiliate me during our sessions)

3. I have to invite my Boss or one of my co-workers over that does not know about our lifestyle to fuck her. She of course will make me eat their cum when they are done.

One of these three things is going to happen. She said maybe more if she decides.

She wants to see which one gets the most votes.
3 but all of your co-workers

Users who are viewing this thread