• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I dont know what to do my mans cock is not big enough for me

• Thread starterChrissy_ddd
  • Start date

Chrissy_ddd

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2012
i dont want to cheat on my man but he created a monster he used huge dildos on me trying to get me into the cuckold life style and realized i am a size queen my man is only 7.5 inches and i realized i love a 10 inch super thick cock. my body is truly made for a hung man tell me what you guys think.

Attachments

• me35.jpg
    me35.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 503
You can be in cuckold lifestyle and not need huge 10inch cocks. I lol how you said he is only 7.5, that's bigger then most men, if 7.5 can't satisfy you then I think you have problems. Nothing wrong with liking a huge cock but if that's all that can get you off maybe you should find a new man. But then again you said he was trying to get you into a cuckold lifestyle so sounds perfect, he can watch you fuck these huge 10 inch cocks :)

I'd love to fuck you and watch those amazing tits bounce... I'm not 10", but I doubt there are more than a couple out there. Take a look at my pics and let me know what you think babe...

he wanted it, find a huge man bring him home and have him fuck your brains out. right infront of your husband

I am thinking of cucking my husband but im afraid i may like it too much. I am scared of what it would do to our relationship and where it would take us

Chrissy_ddd said:
I am thinking of cucking my husband but im afraid i may like it too much. I am scared of what it would do to our relationship and where it would take us

Only you guys know how strong or not your relationship is. If you guys communicate well, then alternative lifestyles work, if you dont, the they will break up a couple in a heartbeat.

If you need 10-horny-inches- and can track them down - then you must have them as often as you can. You must give your body exactly what it needs, nothing less will do. It is not cheating if your hubby gives you his blessings to get all the extra cock you can find. A married couple can change their wedding vows after a few years of marriage, if it FEELS the right thing to do.

4x 7.5 inches can become 30 inches in one incredible orgy in someone else's home away from children's eyes. You probably won't find 4 ten-inch cocks at one time, but ask around and you might get some surprises as to how many big cocks down your street.

I appreciate people leaving real comments on my scenario

i took a similar pic to her look at my profile pics to show you i am real my breast are 38ddd or a E cup so please with your comments. As for the last comment telling me to find more i think i am open minded an planning to have my convo with my man today

saraha thank you for the insight would love to hear more from you maybe you can help me to have more insight into the hot wife life style

Chrissy_ddd said:
i took a similar pic to her look at my profile pics to show you i am real my breast are 38ddd or a E cup so please with your comments. As for the last comment telling me to find more i think i am open minded an planning to have my convo with my man today
Thats why I didnt/dont understand it. You have your own pics that are impressive as is, so why post up ones of a webgirl that arent yours? IMO, it took a post that would be considered real with YOUR pics on it and now leaves people questioning it. :cool:

Hi Ms. Chrissy_ddd,

Chrissy_ddd said:
.... I think I am [now] more open-minded and am planning to have my convo with my man today.

Good! If your man seems reluctant, keep working on him in gently-sensuous ways. If you want to make him your cuckold, it's only a matter of time until he agrees that is his proper and appropriate role in your relationship.

Also, it's good to see Ms. Saraha's advice:

Saraha said:
If you need horny 10-inch men and can track them down, then you must have them as often as you can. You must give your body exactly what it needs, nothing less will do. It is not cheating if your hubby [or LTR partner] gives you his blessings. .... A married [or LTR] couple can change their vows after a few years if it FEELS the right thing to do. ....

has influenced you in a positive way:

Chrissy_ddd said:
Saraha, thank you for the insight. I would love to hear more from you; maybe you can help me to have more insight into the hotwife lifestyle.

I congratulation you for your decision and wish you well in your efforts to expand (greatly, one hopes) your sexual satisfaction. You're a gorgeous woman with super-sexy big tits!

Happy Holidays!

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread