Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

I also want a black cock, but...

• Thread starterromantik
  • Start date

romantik

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2024
According to my cousin's experience, black men prefer to fuck her from behind and on her knees.
Are they showing their superiority?

I favor the missionary position. I
love when I can hug a man with my arms and legs at the same time, breathe his breath.
What about that?

int4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GABiHubs, Matureplay, Somersetfarmer and 1 other person
romantik said:
According to my cousin's experience, black men prefer to fuck her from behind and on her knees.

love when I can hug a man with my arms and legs at the same time, breathe his breath.
What about that?

int4.jpg
Mmm you are so beautiful I will fuck you any way you want

IMG_20220325_183451917~2.jpg

Reactions: Bishot and GABiHubs
romantik said:

What about that?

int4.jpg
He never had to ask, she liked to show her submission by getting on all fours, ass up and offering herself to him. After establishing a more intimate relationship, the missionary and all the passion and kissing that comes with it became preferred many times by both.

Reactions: Nazareth

Users who are viewing this thread