Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hung Arab Dude

• Thread starterArabDude
  • Start date
Not really interested in ur dick bro but I do LOVE hot, fat middle eastern women w/ BIG tits and thick thighs. Know of any?

LuvItHeavy said:
Not really interested in ur dick bro but I do LOVE hot, fat middle eastern women w/ BIG tits and thick thighs. Know of any?
Sure,I know many hot,fat,middle eastern women but they are mostly in Michigan where I'm originally from. Almad.

Here's what I LOVE....fat, brown, big tits.....Thank god for ethnic women!!!!!!!!

Goddam I love middle eastern/east indian thick women. PM me w/ a few email addys bro. Thanks alot!!!! If u know any who'd like to get to know and maybe a LTR w/ an attractive, white man feel free to give them my email.

< PFT30K@excite.com

Hey there! Great pics!! Not sure I culd handle all of it but would love to try some time!! Check out my pics on General Forums under "Would You or Wouldn't You and let me know if you are interested.

I'll get in touch and I am interesred. Almad.
CumslutBitch4 said:
Hey there! Great pics!! Not sure I culd handle all of it but would love to try some time!! Check out my pics on General Forums under "Would You or Wouldn't You and let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 258
Please fuck my wife

would luv 4 u to fuk my wife. she is 5' tall BBW, red-head, pretty face, lily wihite skin big titties and loves 2 fuk. she is too much 4 me. i need your help. please fuck my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread