Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hetium

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2024
Hello Everyone! I always wanted to have my girl as a slutwife or a hotwife. And I want to know how can I help her to change that way, seduce her, and so on. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions about that? I really want her to become a good hotwife! I need your help guys!

A bit information about her:
Her name is Cara, she’s 29 y o. She’s Vietnamese with very small tits, tight pussy and very nice butt. She always does shaving. Her height is 152 and her weight is 40. She complains about some belly fat, but she’s still hot.
Cara studies at doctor degree for teaching major. Most of the time she spends indoor, usually studying and other stuff, sometimes she goes out with me.
Cara’s behaviour sometimes is really naughty and slutty, but she’s a bit shy to express it. She’s ready for everything with me, she gets pleasure from being dominated and used. She’s extremely sensitive and super “innocent”.
Besides her great slut potential deep inside, she sometimes likes making jokes about “slutwife lifestyle”.
She usually wears beautiful clothes, sometimes even sexy ones. When she’s at home she usually has nothing but her underwear on. She likes doing good make up and hairstyle, she likes when she looks attractive and everybody admire her.

Any more questions? Ask me! Help me turn her in a hotwife! 🤭🤭🤭

Users who are viewing this thread