Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How To Telll If Wife Is Getting From Others

• Thread startercountry1410
  • Start date
C

country1410

i was wondering about the female anatomy her vagina is looking diff the inner labias i guess they are called are kinda streatched looking fold out and protrude is that a sign she has had bigger men in her past or not

no, it's more genetic than past. how deep her vagina is, is more of a sign of how big her lovers have been, and even that could be made to feel different (i.e. douching, long time between lovers, or an old trick, ice down there).

The idea that a woman's vagina changes from too much sex or from different size dicks is a myth. Ask an OB/GYN!

Although physically she would look the same on the outside, how it feels too her can change (what she likes can change) depending on who shes been with. If she can fake an orgasm good (and we all can, they teach us how to in a secret class in school you know ;-) ), then you'll probably never know.

Users who are viewing this thread