Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How to convince her ?

• Thread starterhornedone
  • Start date

hornedone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
My wife has done black guys before, and likes black cock. So that is not the issue. But now I would like to have a black dom live with us. She has said she would but since we have kids in the house so she has not wanted to because of that reason. We have 16 y.o daughter and 13 y.o son. How do I convince her to or make her let us have a black dom live with us?

Thanks

Your daughter will notice a change in your wife's body language if a dom moves in. You won't be able to fool her, and she might mention it to her younger brother.

It might be better to invite the Dom to visit when the kids are at school, and you are at work. They could get up to all sorts of fun times in another part of the city together.

If the dom moves in, your daughter will go black as soon as she is 18 - because she will think it is okay because you are letting your wife "do it".

the daughter will go black at 18? yea right if you are lucky...that depends on the dom. more likely 16 she would be taken immediately. Do you want youre son to see you as a sissy to some black man? Get real, keep thing discrete from youre children, they are far more importan than youre kinky fantasy cucky!

Good thinking

Thanks for the input. Your right, keep it discrete , don't want to effect kids in any way that might be harmful or negative.

Users who are viewing this thread