Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How it all started

• Thread starterI created a Monster
  • Start date
I

I created a Monster

My wife and I had been talking and wanting to do some swapping but the opportunity wasnt comming around.I would ask her questions about sex and her previous relationships and it would turn me on so much that I decided I didn't NEED to be there to enjoy the experience.And I was thinking that it would be great for her because she didnt have much self esteem and thought other guys didnt find her attractive.

One day I was over at a friends house and he was talking about needing a blow job and then it hit me.I told him to go over to my house because I was working and get one from my wife.He said OK. When she got home that evening I told her what I had done and she was pissed at first,but then I saw the gleam in her eye.

She called after the kids were in bed and told me that she had taken a shower,trimmed up her pussy,and was wearing a real sexy revealing pair of pajamas .I talked to her till there was a knock on the door and she said bye.

For the next hour I paced the floor,wanting to call,but not wanting to interrupt.My cock hard and throbbing thinking about my friend enjoying my wifes body,My heart was racing I had butterflies in my stomach,I was sweating,anxious for her call. Finally my phone rang,I was busy,but I answered.Her voice was shaking as she said"Well I did it !"We only spoke moments and I had to go.

As soon as I could I called her back my cock still throbbing and she told me how they kissed,how he touched her face.How he took her shirt off and sucked,licked,pinched,and pulled her nipples.She described to me in detail how his cock looked and felt.She told me that they didn't fuck but that she sucked him off twice.She told me that he came more than she had ever seen,how she couldn't swallow it all,and how it tasted,And the second time when he came on her tits.

The entire time we were talking I was stroking my cock the entire time and came on the floor.And later on when I was trying to sleep it was hard and I thought about the things she described and came again.

Since that night I have been hooked.

I have many more stories of her on the side sucking and fucking if you would like to hear them just let me know !

I guess I should add that I started posting pics of her on line just to get off on the comments made(the things guys wanted to do to/with her).Right before her first "encounter"( the one above and I come to find out later he was NOT her first since our marriage) we made a deal.We could have sex with other people IF the other #1 Had met the person and they were "ok'd" and #2 We would let the other know before the encounter.

It turned out that my girls were never given the "ok" and I was agreeing to all kinds of guys.And I did not know about them before it happened.I would find out sometimes weeks later. She went crazy fucking all kinds of guys and comming home and telling me every little detail

Um... a "monster," you say?

Created,

I created a Monster said:
.... She went crazy fucking all kinds of guys, and coming home and telling me every little detail.

That's very cool. Sounds like your marriage has become much more interesting from both your wife's, and your, points of view. But, in what sense did you "create a monster?" From your three posts (so far), I infer your wife is a woman with normal — or perhaps somewhat above average — sexuality, but I don't see any indications of her being, somehow, a "monster."

Perhaps you could enlighten us....

—Custer

...#2 We would let the other know before the encounter.
...I did not know about them before it happened.I would find out sometimes weeks later.
As a matter of fact when my wife and I discussed our future cuckold relationship, I suggested the very same condition as well. But she rejected it and pointed out that this was unrealistic since women in contrast to men, do not plan extramarital encounters but just let them happen.

However I feel you should not accept such long delays in informing you. The way we understand it, the foremost condition for maintaining a harmonious cuckolding relationship (per Susan Gower's excellent article The Science of Cuckoldry, at The Science of Cuckoldry « Cuckold Couple is absolute candor and honesty.

This is indeed what makes the difference between cuckolding as a healthy lifestyle which will not only keep marriages together but actually improve them, and cheating... which does exactly the opposite.

Well EVERY time she goes out by herself she is fucking someone.

Hey, that's good....

Created,

Well EVERY time she goes out by herself she is fucking someone.

Hey, that's good. You wouldn't want to have an unsatisfied wife, would you? That she tells you about her trysts is particularly positive.

The link suggested by Eno is a good one, BTW. I too would suggest reading it (if you haven't already).

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
The link suggested by Eno is a good one, BTW. I too would suggest reading it (if you haven't already).
—Custer
Imho not simply good, but a must-read for all, men and women alike!

Early in our marriage my wife and I had agreed that we might go for an open relationship. But whereas I felt that we should swing as a couple, she was adamant about extramarital sex being an individual matter, she said she would never serve as a bargaining chip. We could not reach an agreement, and the matter was put off. Or so I thought, because I would soon find out that she had started having one night stands when traveling for her job.
I was pretty upset when she told me... particularly when I heard how satisfactory her encounters had been, and that she did not intend to give them up. She said she loved me, but why would I deny her the right to enjoy herself when she was out of town and away from me anyhow?

My reaction (which in hindsight proved utterly wrong) was to look for someone for myself, but that did not work out well (as noted by Susan Gower, a husband’s wedding band makes for a fairly efficient chastity device... this is so true). I became frustrated with my lack of success and this reflected badly on our marriage, but we managed to overcome our troubles. My wife's flings were no longer a subject of discussion and my jealousy was gradually replaced by a new and growing respect. I became more devoted to her than ever and our sex life was great - much better than before, actually.

But every now and then my male pride would nag me. Wasn't I a wimp for letting my wife have sex with others, while I remained faithful?
On the internet I learned that in polyamory it is not uncommon for monogamous husbands to acquiesce in their spouses having someone on the side, and to love them no less for it. I also learned about the beautiful feeling of compersion, the vicarious pleasure a loving husband will experience when his wife enjoys good extramarital sex. Finally it dawned on me that I had nothing to worry about and that there is absolutely nothing shameful or dishonorable about remaining faithful to a loving wife who takes on lovers.
Then something like a year ago I stumbled upon this great article The Science of Cuckoldry, which greatly strengthened my conviction. The author has indeed the merit of not merely stating, but also of proving with clear and undisputable arguments that married women do have a genuine need for extramarital sex whereas their husbands do not - since they are motivated by competition and will lose interest in new sex partners shortly after having conquered them. Indeed if a husband has a sexually liberated wife, why wouldn't he focus exclusively on her and re-conquer her anytime she gets back from a sexual encounter, rather than complicating his own and his partner's life by striving for affairs of his own???

I was now fully convinced of the value of cuckoldry as a healthy societal norm which if given the chances it deserves, would save many marriages and eliminate lots of unnecessary misery. To me this looked like the perfect opportunity for bringing the subject up again. My wife showed immediate interest. We discussed every single paragraph, probing for eachothers feelings and finally agreed that Ms. Gower was dead-on right with nearly all her views.
I told my wife how pleased I was that though this was the first time she ever heard it mentioned, she was so agreeable to the cuckolding lifestyle. She then reminded me how pointless and inappropriate my striving for other women had been and how I had endangered our relationship. By suggesting this lifestyle, I had finally acknowledged that as a married woman she remains fully entitled to extramarital sex whereas I as a husband need to remain faithful and focus my attention exclusively on her. I couldn't but agree that honest and "pure" cuckolding (i.e. decided upon by my wife alone) would allow her female needs for variety to be met, and at the same time strengthen our relationship by keeping me on my toes.

Much of the credit goes to Ms. Gower who with her article had the courage to break the taboo. Hopefully her writings will get all the ******** they deserve, as the world would no doubt become a better place if more men would readily become their wives' willing cuckolds, as nature intended.

Eno,

That's a very well-written account of your and your wife's experiences, from a philosophical point of view. Well told — it's a valuable contribution to this forum.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread