• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I show-off my sexy wife

• Thread starterautumncheck
  • Start date

autumncheck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2013
I'm curious if anyone else has done this because its such a great rush. I use craigslist to find men in the same city as me, and get them to add me on skype. Then I ask them a bunch of questions to find out if they live near the same area or if there's a chance they might know my wife, then show off the private pics she took for my eyes only! It's such a rush, and so hot. Anyone else ever done anything like this?

anyone on skype? want to mic chat while i screen share pics of my hot young wife?

I haven't gone to those extremes.
I have shared some of her pics with a friend who knows and has met/seen her a couple of times; as matter of fact, I've taken some voyeur pics for him specifically.
I did this with the same intent as you, however. I'll never forget the rush of the very first time I showed him and we 'discussed' her attributes. It has been exciting, if not exhilirating, every time! Speaking of rushes, I've also watched him jack off while he looks at them a few times.
It can be addictive.

Wow, that sounds so hot. I don't know how I would feel if I deliberately shared her pics with someone she knows. It's just more about the rush of knowing it could potentially happen.

Interesting, I like....my wife has no idea I have discussed or even shared her pictures. I would love to find someone in my area that might actually know her but then comes the issue of work and embarrassment etc. However, if a stranger happen to see her pictures and judged her as a stranger..that I would find hot...I suppose my ideal situation would be if, someone I had meet here, might with my help meet her and seduce her. She is a very sweet and perfect soccer mom, does the PTA thing etc, A good Southern Baptist however I would love seeing her dress like an 18 yr old and not the 42 yr old she is. We have 2 boys 13 / 14, and no clue how much ther father would like to see their mother dress like a little trashy...this is Tennessee and she would be such a treat to see at Walmart. lol Maybe if I meet the right person, we can work on this?

There are/were 2 or 3 members here that are friends with, or have otherwise been able to talk to, men who have fucked their wives. That would have to be the hottest thing going! I would love to be able to talk with some of my wife's former lovers personally, and 'compare notes'; hopefully guys she dated regularly, but she had some torrid one night stands that I'd love to hear about from his point of view.

I strongly considered one time showing her best tit pictures to a young co-worker of hers, but decided against it at the last minute. I was worried about his maturity level and not being able to keep it private, but it was very tempting!

I understand completely....if he opened his mouth, bad things could happen....Therefore, need to pick your special friends wisely. I also would love for my wifes co workers to see her naked but that would be difficult knowing who might be smart enough to enjoy the look or ruin it with a lose lip?

So, I've decided to stop doing this! One guy I showed her pics to claims to have seen her around the area where she works. Such a rush, and really hot, but too risky! I didn't show her full face, but he claims to recognize her from her figure and especially her ass. Quite a rush knowing some guy out there have seen my wife naked and can now ogle her while thinking about it if he sees her again.

Users who are viewing this thread