Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How far and whats expected?

• Thread starterembex2
  • Start date

embex2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2005
Had my 1st MFM with BM and hubby. Went beyond my wildest dreams. BM said before we started he was going to have all of me and before the first night was over he kept his word. Took me from top to bottom with him preparing me so I couldn't possibly have said no to anything he wanted because he made me want it before he even attempted to do it. Is this the norm? Do most or all guys do or want to do this to a woman the first time they are with someone? Do they make sure you are ready and eager to accomodate them. He was much thicker and longer then I am used to but he made it work all the time.

How Far and What's Expected

embex2 said:
Had my 1st MFM with BM and hubby. Went beyond my wildest dreams. BM said before we started he was going to have all of me and before the first night was over he kept his word. Took me from top to bottom with him preparing me so I couldn't possibly have said no to anything he wanted because he made me want it before he even attempted to do it. Is this the norm? Do most or all guys do or want to do this to a woman the first time they are with someone? Do they make sure you are ready and eager to accomodate them. He was much thicker and longer then I am used to but he made it work all the time.

Yeah, it's SUPPOSED to work, all the time. When you give yourself over to a BM in a sexual encounter, it SHOULD be an unforgettable experience for you, and any BM (or male, really) worth the time will go to lengths (lol) to make it that way for you.

I don't believe that BM (I am a BM) have any edge when it comes to satisfying a WF in bed. That's my opinion, but I don't expect everyone to agree with it. The basic difference may come from what some call the 'taboo aspects' of the WF coupling with a BM. She's always been led to believe it to be socially wrong. So, her fantasies have built up, and when the big moment comes, those fantasies completely boil over, and the sex seems to be 'bigger than life'--in her head. And it all comes together to make the experience sometimes totally out of control, very intense, everything she always fantasized it would be--and more. So, the experience usually is very fulfilling, because of what's in HER head. And, as a BM I can appreciate that. In fact, I PLAY TO THAT.

You didn't say NO to anything he did with you, prepared you to do with him. It was because you NEEDED to go 'through those doors' with him. You were anticipating an exceptional experience, and were eagerly looking to experiment with things that you'd never had with your SO... Here, I give credit to him (your SO) for being open-minded and creative in wanting to see your sexual boundaries pushed, your sexual fantasies come to life. Sex can be like that, when you are allowed to open your mind, to explore (I am Xploremyworld), to be explored, to experience, to experiment...

In this case, the BM was the 'sexual tool' you and your SO chose to explore with. As long as it was done with respect for him as a person, great...

You ask: 'Is this the norm?'A male (BM or WM) should always want to take his woman to the heights you describe. Some do--others however, are so self-focused that fulfillment of the female is only an afterthought. You and your SO seem to put your fulfillment as a top priority during sex. Good for you!

Randy,
Thank You for your wonderful insight on our experience, was away for a few weeks and just found this, sorry about the delay in answering.

Users who are viewing this thread