Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How do I find a cuckhold type guy?

• Thread starterDeafgirl4you
  • Start date

Deafgirl4you

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2007
How does a girl go about finding a a guy willing to be a cuckhold boyfreind or husband? I was lucky and my first and only bf just happened to not be the jealous type but that is not normal is it? So how do I find another one like him?

im here

hi ya, how you doing wow i've been looking for someone like you. if you would like to pm me and ill get back to you with email address.

Deafgirl4you said:
How does a girl go about finding a a guy willing to be a cuckhold boyfreind or husband? I was lucky and my first and only bf just happened to not be the jealous type but that is not normal is it? So how do I find another one like him?

hit me up on racinem4fun at yahoo. lets talk. you sound perfect

Deafgirl4you said:

Post a free ad in the http://cuckolds.com members area.
Send your request to: coconut@cuckolds.com
They will be all over you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
why would u laugh at someone for being deaf MissDeeCole?

Cuckold 4 You

Deafgirl4you said:
Greetings,
If you live near the South Jersey area, leave a return reply!!! Would love to submit to You!!! :whip_it:

Users who are viewing this thread