Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

How could this of happened

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
How could this have happened

How could this have happened. Betty mind was running wild as she drove along the highway headed home. She had been a way for a week at a seminar and the company had paid for her to stay at the hotel where the class was given. It was a nice hotel, Embassy Suits with a nice large room, big screen TV and a wonderful king size bed.
The first few days the class was really hard and when the class was over Betty had hibernated in the room watching a little TV and reading the material. By Wednesday she was wore out, bored and sick to death of the hotel room.
Betty listened to the sound of her car engine, thinking now about her husband, Bob; they had gotten married young and started a family almost as soon as the preacher said I pronounce you man and wife. She loved Bob, his gentle touch, his smiling eyes, the way he would grin like a little boy over some silly thing she did. Rarely had she seen Bob get mad, he was a good father to their five year old boy and seven year old daughter. No matter how busy his day was he remembered to do the little things that made him damn near a perfect husband.
He often would come home from work carrying in her favorite candy bar, she knew he had stopped and gassed up the car on the way home and always remembered her. You never knew when he would walk in carrying a dozen roses, or a new plant. She loved to read and he knew just what books to bring in. When she was tired he would often sit on the floor and massage her feet, or just gently rub her neck. He was quick to give her a hug or kiss, defend her if anyone said anything that seemed even a little bad.
In bed he was of average cock size and at first a bit clumsy and to quick, but Bob took the time to learn her needs and more important her wants. He would fondle her, would kiss her body lovingly, he was damn good at giving her oral love making and she would find her self being lost in delight often just from the gentle way he would rub his hands over her body. He knew her, he had explored and knew every right button to push, he could make her almost crawl the walls and just thinking of his touch was enough to get her wet and longing for him.
Light rain began to fall and the dark clouds loomed over her fit her state of mind for surely her mind was in the darkest clouds of all. How could this of happened?
She thought back to that Wednesday evening class had just ended when she headed for her room and grabbed her bathing suit. Though she was about 5’6” with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a cute little button noise (least that is how Bob put it) her body was maybe a little plump after the two kids but she thought she still looked nice in a one piece suit.
As she walked in the pool room she was surprised to see only a few people there, she dived right in and swam the pool length several times. When she got out she noticed a nice looking guy who was in class with her sitting at one of the tables. He motioned her to come over and gave her a coke from a cooler he had with him. He introduced himself as Ted from a big company in N.Y. and was a talker. She had grabbed her towel on the way over to the table and it dropped to the floor. She bent over and picked it up, as she was raising she saw Ted was staring right at the top which had dropped pretty low revealing a great deal of her 36 C tits. She couldn’t explain why but she felt her nipples go hard and lingered bent over letting him look; she even grabbed the waist of the suit and pulled it letting the top pull down to the dark rings around her pointed nipple. Then she felt ashamed and rose up. Ted didn’t seem to notice her red face and blurt out; wow you got a nice rack. She felt like slapping him, how insensitive how rude he had been, but for some reason she liked it, she liked the lust that was plain on his face and she couldn’t help the feeling that her pussy was getting wetter and not from pool water. She excused herself saying she needed to go get changed and get something to eat. Ted said right away, why not go with me, I know this city pretty well and there is a nice place a few blocks away. She knew she should be mad, she knew she should say no, but that juice in her pussy was just getting wetter.

She met him a half hour later, she managed with out really giving a lot of thought as to why, she dressed in a button up top, white, and left it mostly unbuttoned and she didn’t wear a bra so her nipples were really showing. She put on the shortest skirt she could find and at the last moment picked a white lace thong that she had never worn except when trying to get Bob heated up. He talked the whole time but once to the small family place after the meal was ordered he couldn’t stop staring at those tits. She knew he wanted to touch them, out of no where Ted says’ God Betty you really have the kind of knockers that makes a guy only want to eat them.
She just smiled and said; well I am glad you like them. She felt like a high school girl on a date. She was not thinking about Bob or the kids, she was thinking about that this guy is sort of cute and he thinks I am hot. It had been a long time since she felt really hot and like a guy besides Bob even noticed her. When the meal was completed and they headed out, Ted managed to brush those tits while opening the door, she knew she should of pulled away, she shouldn’t of been there but damn, how could she think now, she pushed those tits firmly into the back of his hand.
How could this of happened? How could she a happily married woman do what she did, would Bob forgive her, should she even tell him, yes she had too, she loved and respected him to much not too. She said a prayer, something she should of done sooner no doubt, oh God don’t let him leave me, take away our kids.
When they reached the hotel, Ted said why don’t you come on to my room and let’s play awhile. She knew she should be saying no, but she found herself smiling wondering how big his cock was, was he quick comer or could he go for a hour. She just smiled and followed him.
Ted opened the door she stepped through behind him. He pushed the door closed and his lips were on hers, he wasted no time; his tongue was deep in her mouth, fucking her mouth with a passion. His hands had her top open, his fingers locked around her tits, his thumb rubbing over the nipples. He was sliding his mouth from hers, over her shoulder down her breast over the nipples sucking and licking them. Down her belly and he pulled the skirt down, her full bush of dark brownish blondish hair, never more then trimmed showed though the lace. Ted yanked the panties off, the shhhhhheeee as the material tore away. He pushed her legs apart and slide under her his head bent back his tongue lapping her wet cunt, then she felt him lick her ass hole. For one minute she wondered had she wiped it really well but that thought was soon lost as she felt him licking and sucking her labia lips. He pulled away, her juice wet on his face, he took her to the bed laid her on it on her stomach and licked her ass crack up and down, sticking his tongue up in her ass, he was groaning so loud, he was loving it and so was she. Bob never would lick her ass hole that was just nasty, Ted was crude he cared not that she had took a shit while they waited on the food; she knew the smell of piss must still be in her hair. Ted didn’t care he was eating at her like she was a fine steak. She was so hot she found her self Cumming hard and he had not even fucked her or put a finger in her cunt.
He rolled her over, he somehow got his clothes off and was on top of her, his cock about the same as Bobs but he didn’t just push it in. He rubbed it up and down over her clit, she tired to hold herself back but the climax came, she was moaning like she had never done before. His cock pressed in her, she knew her lips were swollen in desire. She heard her self as if it were a stranger in the room, God oh God fuck me, you fucking ass hole quit playing fuck me hard, do like I am a fucking bitch dog, fuck my nasty cunt you bastard. Ted pushed in and began banging his cock in, she felt it hit the cervix, she felt his balls hitting against her, she felt his hand squeezing her tits till they hurt, she felt him bite her ear and say, I knew you were a fucking *****. She was putting all she had into this; she was raising her ass off the bed and banging in to him, meeting him, scratching his back with her long nails. Shut the fuck up you no good bastard, just fuck me you cur dog. She scream roll over, she had only taken the top a few times, but now she was on top and driving up and down, pushing him so far in she wanted his balls to go in her, sweat was dripping off her on to his face, he was red and he would raise up and slam in to meet her lifting her back in the air. She was Cumming oh yeah she was Cumming her head dropped down, she felt tears in her eyes, her legs were jumping she felt something pass in her mind like a strong drug. She rolled off him, feeling his cum running out of her cunt, dripping down over her ass hole. He lay there smiling and already closing his eyes.
She suddenly remember Bob, oh God she felt dirty, she was a *****, she just cheated on her husband and fucked a man like she had never fucked her husband.
She pulled in the drive, she had not spoken to Ted again, and she hibernated in her room the rest of the time. She felt her face flush, she felt so dirty. Ted came out took her bags, gave her a warm kiss, she had to tell him right away, the kids weren’t home he sent them to her mothers. He wanted to make love, she told him not till she told him something. She was so scared, her voice shook, she felt like she was going to pass out, Bob I met Ted, he fucked me. She waited for the explosion, Bob took her hand led her to the bedroom undressed her, studied her still puffy pussy lips, why did you wash his cum out he said as he started licking her like he never had before, he drove his cock in and shot his load so quick she barely knew what to think. He pulled his cock out suck it, he fucked her mouth, he called a bitch, a *****, a slut, a nasty fucking cheating wife, and he came in her mouth. Then lay on his side gently rubbing her body, tell me the details, when she was done, holding nothing back, he said, next weekend go to the city we have the money rent a room and do it again, I’ll take a room a few doors down and we can make love afterwards. And thus started a new life, of fun and excitement and her being Bobs sweet little *****. Now they sit in there rocking chairs side by side, the old movies playing and though his tool no longer will get hard she still plays with it, his fingers find the way into her still wet hole and they dream of those days when the kids were young and they were young and she was the best ***** in town.
Fiction, hope you enjoyed,if you don't make comments I may not post anymore

as of this date 350 people have read this story, no one has seen fit to say hi, bye, kiss my ass, its a good story, etc. Why in the hell don't any of you say yeah we like it, want more stories, or fucking worse thing I ever read. Folks those of us that write do it because we like to, but the insperation to do some comes from postive comments that say its worth our time. We can post them on pay sites if you prefer at least I have several offers to do just that, so if you want to read them for free, would be nice to hear some postive feed back. Thank you.:)

It takes too much time to reply...see, i just wasted 5 seconds of my life to type that.

Well, I didn't read past the first line because it really should read: "How could this HAVE happened?" rather than: "OF happened". So . . . I figured it would be too painful to have to wade through your poor grammar skills. You wanted feedback . . . how's that?

in your case I say your

colocuckold said:
Well, I didn't read past the first line because it really should read: "How could this HAVE happened?" rather than: "OF happened". So . . . I figured it would be too painful to have to wade through your poor grammar skills. You wanted feedback . . . how's that?
I didn't say my grammer is perfect or my spelling, and I said postive replies, but then God made ass's and I guess ass holes too

tuppinsinmo said:
I didn't say my grammer is perfect or my spelling, and I said postive replies, but then God made ass's and I guess ass holes too
I think you mean 'asses' and 'assholes'. How can you be interested in writing but care nothing about basic spelling or grammar? That's like being interested in fishing, but not unwilling to get near water! Good luck with the writing career though. Please take this as positive and constructive criticism: You're speeelling sucs!

hmmmm

colocuckold said:
I think you mean 'asses' and 'assholes'. How can you be interested in writing but care nothing about basic spelling or grammar? That's like being interested in fishing, but not unwilling to get near water! Good luck with the writing career though. Please take this as positive and constructive criticism: You're speeelling sucs!
I never said I want career in writing, I write stories that I hope hold more intrest then a mispelled word or a grammer er, some things spell checker gets, some things it does not. But, I do have a number of published works under my real name, and when you publish, you usualy have a good editor, but being this is off the cuff, sorry no editor. But then if you look at 90% of the posts my spelling is great and so is my grammer compared. You see there will always be people like you that do their best to find fault, and not look at the good or enjoyment it might bring someone else, so what do you do, you try to discourage by being rude, and that is not constructive. Now I have followed a few of your other posts, and seems you do enjoy that a bit, but being your such a talanted soul why not do some better stories. At least the stories I write bad grammer and all, are based on some truth either about us or someone I have talked to, and truth is if you find it so hard to read and offensive to your great interlect, then please by all means just skip anything I write and go on to greener feilds. For I do not want to tax your mind or senseablities to expect anything reasonable or nice or postive from you, so thank you for your concerns and your imput I have read it, considered it, and now am done with it...........

If you use Word, it does have Spell & Grammar Check. You asked for "positive" replies. Maybe after reading no one had a "positive" response so instead of being rude or negative, they decided to say nothing. But deciding to bitch about it, you got what you asked for

This story was great. I had a rock hard boner the whole time I was reading it. That is what I want my good looking wife to do. Thank you for writing this and posting it. I am giving you the highest rating.

Good story, but let me suggest one thing that will increase your readership. CREATE PARAGRAPHS. Breaking the long text up into paragraphs allows the eye to better discern the text and keep the chain of thought.

Just a suggestion. And you create paragraphs by hitting the SHIFT key at the same time you hit the ENTER key like this

then you hit the ENTER key twice and viola, you are now making a new paragraph instead of posting your entry.

One last thing. You wrote that the guy who seduced her had a cock similar to her husband. I have found that the strange, forbidden cock, the new and maybe the first cock besides her husband the wife has ever had, should be different than her husband. Usually bigger, but if not that, then different as in curved or uncut or something.

Makes the story more exciting.

Last edited:
Hey tuppinsimmo (where did you come up with that moniker?) you are asking for responses, but I THINK that no one can comment on here unless they have joined and have a password. I am not sure if that is still true, but it used to be that way. I have a password so I don't know. So some of your readers might be liking your stuff but can't comment.

Users who are viewing this thread