Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Houston Tx, Hookups

• Thread starterKatyTxWife4Bull
  • Start date

KatyTxWife4Bull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2007
Hi all,

Im looking for clubs, motels and such to find bulls for hooking up. tired of jogging trails and parks. i would like to be able to wera a dress instead of sports attire whene meeting new friends.

Go To Houston

Plenty of hook-ups, sounds like RV parks, anyway head to downtown Houston.

I do not remember the name, Sambuca's?, a great place to start. From there just walk around a bit. If you advertise correctly. Well you know what will happen.

Good luck,
Let me know how all goes
Also, will keep an eye out
Do you like GH's?

Hook ups

Just a bit of humour.

Seriously, the crowne plaza bar has offered some good times for an X and I.
Houston is the place.

Good luck

Katy,
I am looking for the same thing, been trying for years to find "THE SPOT" for dancing and hookups, All I get are the same lame responses, "come to my place"...... Sorry read the post again, not what I am looking for!

We MIGHT be traveling to Houston next weekend to play and we like to start out at a dance club, so I can meet some new friends. I am looking for some HOT YOUNG BBC GUYS for dancing, then????!!! I luv dancing, teasing and playing with guys while hubby watches. Very few things get me as worked up as a sexy BBC grinding against kitty on the dance floor while having my titties rubbed and kitty fingered while we slow dance. I luv being a public slut, luv having people watch me, knowing I am married. If this can not go on at the bar, then we may move it to our hotel room, but you get the idea!!

Sooo can anyone suggest the best place for me to dance and hookup?
Where is the best club in town for the action I am looking for??
Thanks. Txblueyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Young Black Men

Crowne Plaza at the 10 and the 6. Also, try the Gallant Knight. Close to West U/Village. I promise good things will happen.

Let us all know the results. Again, I volunteer for post services.

cleanup said:
Crowne Plaza at the 10 and the 6. Also, try the Gallant Knight. Close to West U/Village. I promise good things will happen.

Let us all know the results. Again, I volunteer for post services.

The Gallant Knight was set to be razed to the ground last year. Can't find nothing current on it now. Was on Holcombe.

Live north of houston would love to take my wife to some clubs where we can have some fun times Kids are about to be out of school so we can start to have some fun times in our lives. If you are up in the huntsville or Lake Livingston area drop us a shout

Users who are viewing this thread