• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

HotWife

• Thread starternorthdallasfun
  • Start date

northdallasfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 16, 2011
I have been lurking for a while but due to recent events I have decided to share my hotwife with everyone. We recently got really wasted and I admitted I wanted to watch her get fucked. I always figured she wouldn't even consider it but I'll be damned if she didn't have someone lined up from AFF in a week. I sat and watched as he pounding her sweat pussy and then we gave her the first DP of her life. Would have been hotter is he was more assertive but it was a first run and pretty damn hot anyway. So we are now 'swingers' and I have gotten to watch her play with two other men so far and I'm told we now have a couple lined up for next weekend as well!

I'd love to see everyone's comments on the photos and have some hot chats about what you would do to my little slut wife.

We are in north Texas. Any local bulls who want to chat feel free to private message me. She isn't into the full on cuckold lifestyle but I know she is itching to have a more dominate guy in her bed and so would I.

Attachments

• DSCN3719_sm.jpg
    DSCN3719_sm.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 573
  • DSCN3722_sm.jpg
    DSCN3722_sm.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 418
  • DSCN3727_sm.jpg
    DSCN3727_sm.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 565
Wow, hot, nasty little red head piece of ass! She has great tits, nice ass! I would love to see her in action! I;m sure you won't have any problem finding any takers! Good luck!

Her wet pussy looks like it's taken a few cocks in it's time.

What a hot little ass on her! Please show us more!!!

very very nice...... she certainly looks like she would be very enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread