• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Hotwife..

• Thread startertoretang60
  • Start date

toretang60

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2010
Would u fuck her? -i love to share her

Attachments

• PB060110.jpg
    PB060110.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,113
another

Her is another one. Taken just after she was fucked by my best friend, he came inside her as usual, great taste.. He's been fucking her regulary since 2007, and she loves his big cock.

Attachments

• DSC_5051.jpg
    DSC_5051.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 877
Looks like her ass gets used on a regular basis as well. I would love to stick my large fat cock in that ass. Where are you from?

anal

My small dick in wifes ass. Not the biggest she`s had there....

Attachments

• DSC00397.jpg
    DSC00397.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 591
He really don't lik to be taken pix of. Only this bad phone pic from the first time he fucked her. He also got to take her in the ass, and cam both in and on her ass

Attachments

• DSC00319 (1).jpg
    DSC00319 (1).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 409
slut?

do u like?

Attachments

• DSC_5020.jpg
    DSC_5020.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 331
I have never been in my wife's ass,damn your lucky..I am not allowed any thing but clean up and bathing her.

i would take my place right behind her, spooning her as soon as your friends cock slides out of her cum filled pussy, i would guide the head of my cock between her pussy lips and use his cum as lube as i start to stretch her pussy lips wide around the girth of my black cock and penetrate her already throbbing pink cunt 10 inches deep. i'd let you watch me roll over her and pin her down on the bed with the weight of my body as my cock slides in and out of her white ***** cunt , letting you listen to my balls bounce off of her as i'm ramming her from behind, pulling her head up by the hair so she can stare at you while i'm start to breed her. You'd see her eyes open wide and hear her gasp for air as she spasms under me from her orgasm. i'd pull out of her as a thick, second stream of cum leaves the head of my black cock and smears all over her ass and i'd turn her over, straddle her head and fuck her throat, deep and hard, making my balls slap her chin as she lays there getting her pretty face fucked

jrox2012 said:
i would take my place right behind her, spooning her as soon as your friends cock slides out of her cum filled pussy, i would guide the head of my cock between her pussy lips and use his cum as lube as i start to stretch her pussy lips wide around the girth of my black cock and penetrate her already throbbing pink cunt 10 inches deep. i'd let you watch me roll over her and pin her down on the bed with the weight of my body as my cock slides in and out of her white ***** cunt , letting you listen to my balls bounce off of her as i'm ramming her from behind, pulling her head up by the hair so she can stare at you while i'm start to breed her. You'd see her eyes open wide and hear her gasp for air as she spasms under me from her orgasm. i'd pull out of her as a thick, second stream of cum leaves the head of my black cock and smears all over her ass and i'd turn her over, straddle her head and fuck her throat, deep and hard, making my balls slap her chin as she lays there getting her pretty face fucked

You need to find her and do the DEED again and again and again and again. No good talking about it, you know what you want, so go chase what you NEED TO DO.

Users who are viewing this thread